Appalachian Diesel Works GTG Oct 20 AVL, NC

tacameron

TDI
96 B4 Passat Wagon TDI 291k
Had a great time thanks to Landon and wife and Bruce your knowledge and hospitality are most appreciated

saucer

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE
Wish I would have come earlier - definitely next year! Big thanks to the Grindstaffs for hosting... if either one are in here, I might be calling this week about a rebuild for our Jetta. I got my hands on a "new" complete head and 4 new pistons, but might not have the time and confidence to pull it off myself.

Oh and here's a shot I grabbed of our car that's running :p

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Wish I would have come earlier - definitely next year! Big thanks to the Grindstaffs for hosting... if either one are in here, I might be calling this week about a rebuild for our Jetta. I got my hands on a "new" complete head and 4 new pistons, but might not have the time and confidence to pull it off myself.
Oh and here's a shot I grabbed of our car that's running :p
I have to tell you...that is probably the best photo I've ever seen of a new dub, that is phenomenal.
:eek:

Houpty GT

Veteran Member
TDI
Corrado TDI, 2000 Golf, 1996 B4 Variant
I need some help with my lift pump. I am using one of these motor/pump replacement units from the GTG and I am not getting any pressure. I can hear the motor running so either the pump part failed or I burst a hose in the canister.

I either need another one of these (I know you guys are hording them!!!) since they are better suited to my application or I need to know if anyone else is having any problems with it. Also what is that motor's part number?

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Hoard? Not us. I only have a box of 20 or so.......:rolleyes:

E mail me.

I was actually getting excited, thinking they had already posted the date for the 2013 GTG!!!!