New IRVING fuel station in Manchester area

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
New IRVING fuel station in Manchester NH area

A brand new IRVING station opened up in the Manchester NH area, near the airport (MHT). The station opened up this past Friday (8/10/2012). They were still stocking the convenience store when I was there last night.

The station is on Roundstone Dr, one of the new access roads to the new highway (Raymond Wieczorek Drive) to the airport from the F.E. Everett Turnpike and Route 3.

The station was built according to the standard IRVING layout, where the diesel pumps are combo gas/diesel pumps at the end of the row of pump islands. And last night when I was there, a gasser was pulled up to one side of the only gas/diesel pump island and all other gasoline-only pump islands were open. :(

Finally there's an IRVING station close to me that's along a major route. I expect this station to get a LOT of traffic because of its location so fuel turnover should be high. :cool:

Last edited:

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
there's ALWAYS a gasser parked next to the only diesel island. i miss having a tank that could accept the big truck nozzles.

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
On my annual trip in early August to Maine, I fuel at two Irving service stations in New England. One is on Route 1 in Searsport, Maine next to their tank farm terminal and the other is on my trip back to New Jersey in Hooksett, NH just off I-93. My 2001 Jetta feels more responsive with the Irving diesel than with Hess fuel from New Jersey.

Today I filled with Hess in Mountain Lakes, NJ - 15.2 gallons - so the benefits of the Irving are now history.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
On my annual trip in early August to Maine, I fuel at two Irving service stations in New England. One is on Route 1 in Searsport, Maine next to their tank farm terminal and the other is on my trip back to New Jersey in Hooksett, NH just off I-93. My 2001 Jetta feels more responsive with the Irving diesel than with Hess fuel from New Jersey.

Today I filled with Hess in Mountain Lakes, NJ - 15.2 gallons - so the benefits of the Irving are now history.
Exit 10 or Exit 9N?

Those are my irving stations!

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
9N. Not only is the fuel excellent, but I get the best Mocha Coolatas at the Dunkin Donuts there too.

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Thank you for the info. However, I don't expect to be back there for another 51 weeks. Hopefully the current trend in price increases will reverse. I paid more per gallon today in NJ than I did last week in Maine and New Hampshire.

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
I often fill at its neighbor store on Rt93 off exit 5. It's a little cleaner and you can pay at the pump vs the small Mobil truck stop across the street.