Malone Tuning now in Waukesha WI

jjs01tdi

TDI
01 VW Golf
Cant wait to get my car tuned at Late Model Throttle. I've been emailing back and forth with Mark Malone and now he has hooked up with LMT in Waukesha, WI and can't wait to get tuned and get it on the dyno and see what I have for numbers.

Midwesthick

Veteran Member
TDI
A3, GSW, 02-Golf
sweet deal man, id love to use the dyno. I have several tuning chips Malone and Kerma, and id love to see which one is best :) may have to take a trip out there

blazen71

Veteran Member
TDI
All Gone
That is awesome!!!!!!!!! I'm going to get a Malone tune soon and was wondering where the closest dealer is. I would rather go to a shop than send in my ECU. I live 5 min from Late Model Throttle. Nice work on getting Malone to Waukesha!

D-Cell_Mekanick

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Honda Civic SE
Dealer programming kit is in my hands. Please call LMT to schedule tuning appointments. We can cater to most of your time schedules from 11am to 9pm Mon-Sat and possibly Sundays at our discretion. I will be working with Mark and on the website for tune applications and pricing. Basically we will be charging whatever retail pricing that is on the Malone Tuning website plus mandatory flat rate fee for dyno results before and after on the reflash tunes. Custom tuning will be determined. There are so many more Euro applications that can be tuned than what Mark has listed on his site. If you have something between 96-09 model years not listed,please inquire , and I will find out if we can do it and how much. Thanks, Jesse at LMT
Fantastic! Now go down to the vendor section and register. I wish you had this two years ago, I def would have made the trip to you for my tune.