Whats up South Florida TDI Community?

Braga_Dub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 ALH Golf
imperium said:
So none of you are going to Fixxfest? I was hoping to see some TDIers there!
Ill be there!

Does anyone have a stock airbox/snorkel laying around I could borrow when I do a dyno on the car?
I want to do two runs with my intake and two runs with the airbox.

imperium

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 New Beetle
Braga_Dub said:
Ill be there!

Does anyone have a stock airbox/snorkel laying around I could borrow when I do a dyno on the car?
I want to do two runs with my intake and two runs with the airbox.
When do you plan on getting it dyno'ed? I still have the one I took off my NB if it's compatible with the Golf.

WolfTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf
imperium said:
So none of you are going to Fixxfest? I was hoping to see some TDIers there!
I'll be there too! This event just keeps getting better. It's an awesome spread of dubs of all varieties. Come on out and rep for the diesel dorks.:D

tdi_nate

TDI
03' Beetle -- *bubba*
hey guys! quick update --

we've locked the date for the South Florida Get Together at Tree Tops Park

February 9, 2007! :)

Braga_Dub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 ALH Golf
imperium said:
When do you plan on getting it dyno'ed? I still have the one I took off my NB if it's compatible with the Golf.
Thank You :D
I just found out today that the one on the Beetle has different mounting points. It still functions, but you cant use the OEM snorkel. The snorkel being one of the things I am looking to test.

tdi_nate

TDI
03' Beetle -- *bubba*
so those of you who went to fixxfest, did anyone catch the red tdi running 14's on the track! that car and the aircooled beetle running 12's was the highlight of the show for me.

good times!

Honeydew

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Passat DSG
tdi_nate said:
so those of you who went to fixxfest, did anyone catch the red tdi running 14's on the track! that car and the aircooled beetle running 12's was the highlight of the show for me.

good times!
thats wolf tdi
He's getting lots of props for his times over on the performance enhancement board

felixcasio

TDI
golf gls tdi 1999.5 green
miami doral wants to meet!!

Hi I live in doral and Tropical park is near, but maybe there should be a section at Tower shopps on saturday night. I used to go to the car shows when i was in the scene with civics (ancient history).
if you want to add me to a mailing list or something it's
felix_casio@yahoo.com

Shouse

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI GL - 185k
In Melbourne here. Short on time but I would like to try and attend if it was organized. I am really needing to find a good mechanic in the area. If anyone knows, PLEEEEASE let me know.

iCharlie

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI -Alaska Green- (sold) 2005.5 Jetta TDI BRM
I'm new to the TDI scene, but i've been in the local Vw scene for about about a year now....

I usually go to Dub Cartel on Wednesdays and South Florida Euros (sfe) on thursday nights. I've been to Dubbers Inc, but not in a few weeks because I live further south.

This thread looks like it was recently revived.... Lets try to get it going again! Where are all the S.Fla people?

AUGSX

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GL TDI 5spd
Yep Tod Zeller aka Pitboy on here, he is in coral springs. Great guy, know his sh_t and very reasonable. He is in coral springs and nobody else touches my car.

PM me for his info

Last edited:

ss05c

TDI
2011 Golf TDI
Hey everyone, TDI newb here as of 2 days!!

Was browsing through the thread, did anyone get a meet together yet?

I don't mean to step on anyones feet, but if anyone can confirm there is no organizer yet I would like to set up an excel spreadsheet with everyones info (days available, location, contact info, vehicle) then figure out a good central location and time that would be best for the majority.

Again, if I missed it and someone is already doing this thats great! If not, lets get this started??

Pitboy

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf 2 Door
Hey everyone, TDI newb here as of 2 days!!

Was browsing through the thread, did anyone get a meet together yet?

I don't mean to step on anyones feet, but if anyone can confirm there is no organizer yet I would like to set up an excel spreadsheet with everyones info (days available, location, contact info, vehicle) then figure out a good central location and time that would be best for the majority.

Again, if I missed it and someone is already doing this thats great! If not, lets get this started??
Congrats on the new TDI. You won't be stepping on anyone's toes by trying to set something up. Try starting a new thread, as this one was resurrected from 2007.

Todd