A Sincere Thank You to Everyone

DZL_WANTED

TDI
2003 VW New Beetle TDI
Guys/Gals I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice, help, and suggestions that I've received since I joined this forum. The TDIClub forum has been THE BEST forum I have ever joined. No other forum I have joined has been so helpful to me. When I was apart of the Nissan forum and SR20.net forum and even when I was apart of the FordRangerForums I never got near the help that I have on the TDIClub forum. Everytime I would ask a question on the Nissan forums or the Ranger Forums I would get made fun of and called.....well....names.....or I was totally ignored and treated as the black sheep of the forum because I had trouble understanding things. I have since sold my Nissan 200SX SE-R, and I totaled my Ford Ranger back in November of 2010. Now I can say I proudly(and I do mean that literally) drive my family's 2003 New Beetle TDI. I've grown up in a VW family and even my dad grew up being raised around VW's. There's no denying that the Wolfsburg chrest is pretty much in my DNA haha. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I feel a more personal connection between myself and everyone else on this forum than I did with kids I went to school with since I was 3 yrs old. I constantly browse the forum and always find something new that amazes me or makes me smile and occassionally makes me laugh. On the other forums (for some reason) everything amounted to a perverted joke or it was all about who had the most money. I've been trying to think of how to say thank you to everyone on this forum for days now, but this is the only way I could think to do it. I may not have alot of posts or be a vendor or anything cool like that, but I felt it was necessary to say thanks for actually making me feel like I'm apart of something cool. I hope as many people as possible get to see this post and will be able to at least read my thank you. But seriously Guys/Gals Thank You. I would rather say I drive a TDI Volkswagen over a Ferrari or Lamborghini anyday. And I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to answer one of my questions (no matter how rediculous it was). May God Bless you all.

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
Aw shucks, it twarn't nuthin'.

DrewD

Veteran Member
Yep, its a great forum that I read almost daily even though I sold my last TDI 3 years ago.

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Some really good points. If it wasn't for this forum, I would probably run screaming, as fast as I can from Dubs...............

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
I've been here a LONG time and have to agree: This is a great place! No other forum seems to match the level of competence, eagerness to help, and lack of flame wars (thanks to the mods!).

NewTdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Bora, Reflex Silver
I've been here a LONG time and have to agree: This is a great place! No other forum seems to match the level of competence, eagerness to help, and lack of flame wars (thanks to the mods!).
LONG enough that you should retire :eek: LOL. I remember when I joined I would read all your posts and drool over all your electronic upgrades and then the local ones threads ... Even though I am not mechanically inclined, after having hosted over 10 GTG and attended a few, I just purchased myself a Bentley manual and next is a Vag-Com because I know that the amount of shared knowledge on this forum is just amazing and in the event I get stuck there will be help and support. This being said, thank you to all the moderators, great vendors and all of you which make this a wonderful community that makes me want to keep hosting 3 GTG's/year for the foreseeable future.

Last edited: