2001 Passat Auto 30V V6

troopertripp

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
Is Richmond, Illinois close enough?

Tripp
Richmond , Illinois on the border.
I drive around the Lake Geneva area, and work In Arlington Heights, Illinois.
My TDI Club sticker is visible, honk if you see it!

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
troopertripp said:
Tripp
Hey! That's almost in my back yard. I'm in Twin Lakes, WI. If you see a red Beetle full of decals, that's me. I don't have anything indicating it's a diesel other than having a dirty butt on my car.

Donny O.

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat TDi
troopertripp said:
Tripp
I drive around lake geneva every day on my way to and from work in my Green Passat TDi with '00' on the door. if i see ya I will honk!!

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
R320 CDI, '96 B4V (for sale)
Ok, all of you interested in biodiesel in SE Wisconsin/ Milwaukee- we've announced the grand opening of the Milwaukee Biodiesel Co-op pump to the media so here it is- press release attached.

If you're interested in biodiesel before that, we're going to do a soft opening over the next couple of weeks. Shoot me a PM with interest.

--------------------------

For immediate release
Milwaukee Biodiesel Co-op Grand Opening Event

Biodiesel fuel now available in Milwaukee

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin — Monday, July 16, 2007 — The grand opening of the Milwaukee Biodiesel Co-op will be on Saturday, July 28 from 5 PM to 9 PM at Future Green, 2352 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. in Milwaukee.

The event is open to the public, and will feature food, live music, and an educational presentation about biodiesel.

“Biodiesel is a renewable, environmentally safe fuel,” said Swee Sim, President of the Milwaukee Biodiesel Co-op. “It is made from vegetable oil rather than petroleum oil, and can be used in any diesel engine.”

About the Milwaukee Biodiesel Co-op

The Milwaukee Biodiesel Co-op is a member-owned, non-profit corporation.

Fuel Purchase: Price is $3.20/gal for members, $3.68/gal for non-members. The nonmember price reflects a delivery fee and storage costs that are paid by the co-op. Bring a suitable container; 5 gallon diesel totes are available at area hardware stores.

Co-op Membership: Co-op members are able to purchase biodiesel at cost. A one-year membership in the co-op is $125. Six-month memberships are $75. Members may join the co-op at the event.

The Milwaukee Biodiesel Co-op’s mission is:

1. Educate the public about biodiesel and renewable energy.
2. Encourage the use of biodiesel in the public and private sectors.
3. Provide a local source of commercial-grade biodiesel.

Contact Information:

Milwaukee Biodiesel Co-op
Phone: 414-294-4300
Email: info@mkebio.org
Web: www.mkebio.org

likmywagon

Veteran Member
TDI
95 Passat Wagon
Maybe Elhart Lake for the R10

HFSH said:
any upcomig WI GTGs?
Hi I'm from Toronto Canada but I will be moving my Ass out to Alberta also in Kanada in August and I was thiking of passing through Elkhart Lake to see the Audi R10 race at the Petit LeMans on August 10th in Elkhart lake Wi. Be great to meet some other TDI freaks.

Alex

jasonaugust

TDI
2006 Golf TDI GLS
Appleton noob

Hideeho!
Jason
06 Golf GLS
No rear seats and plenty of dog hair so far...

Anyone interested in going in on a tote of bioD in appleton?

Donny O.

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat TDi
CarlofET said:
Carl
2000 Black Jetta GLS
Live in Madison, go to school at the UW for another couple weeks
Work in Fort Atkinson
Frequent trips to East Troy.

Just picked up my Jetta last week down in Illinois. It needs a bit of work, but I had it over at Jason's last night and it's on the way to rehabilitation. Looking forward to learning a bunch from the club.
eschady said:
Edward, Milton commutes to Madison most days and through out Southern WI the rest. 2003 Jetta with 145K.

You all might find this post related to Wisconsin topics helpful, although it is getting somewhat outdated:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=91363
that didn't happen to be either of you I saw at the shell station by I90 in Edgerton today was it?

arleigh

TDI
1998 jetta A3
Arleigh-O-Speedwagon (Appleton, WI)

Ya Hey, Appleton, Wiss-con-sin.
1998 Black jetta
upsolute
pp357
hr sport springs
bilstien hd
shine race rear bar
uhaul hitch
217k and still kickin

Green Waters

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Golf
Stevens Point. Anyone know of a good hi-volume diesel pump to use in the Wausau/Stevens Point area?
When I lived in point I used to like the Kwik Trip on what was WI HWY 66 West towards campus from I-39 (I have forgotten what they changed the HWY designation to now that 66 moved to where US 10 ran through town)

Ben
'96 Passat TDI Wagon
& '95 Passat GLS Diesel Wagon
Neenah

Last edited:

cheezy

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB, 96 B4V
Tour and shoot GTG?

Anybody in? I'll set it up for a drive/shoot/tour in SW Wisconsin at a public DNR shooting range in the sticks, near a state park on a lake for camping, in some of the best roads in the MW. BYOP, BYOB, BYOT. :D

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
Anybody in? I'll set it up for a drive/shoot/tour in SW Wisconsin at a public DNR shooting range in the sticks, near a state park on a lake for camping, in some of the best roads in the MW. BYOP, BYOB, BYOT. :D
I'm interested. It would need to be on a weekend, though, for me because of my work schedule. What can we bring? Long guns, handguns, or what? What time of the year were you thinking of for this?

cheezy

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB, 96 B4V
I'm interested. It would need to be on a weekend, though, for me because of my work schedule. What can we bring? Long guns, handguns, or what? What time of the year were you thinking of for this?
Long guns, hand guns, and they have a short archery range. Not sure about the time of year-early May?

cheezy

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB, 96 B4V
I have a feeling by that time I may be burned out on guns.

Anybody wanna do a GTG May 13-15 at Road America for the Vintage car races?

Camp in the carousel? ( Bring your Top Gear caravan for the contest.) :D

Chris Thomas

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI sold to VW bought a 2016 Chevrolet Colorado diesel to replace it.(wanted AWD and work at a GM dealership)
Chris
La Farge
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI
1997 Passat Sedan TDI (project)
1997 Passat Sedan TDI (next project)
1999 Silverado (VW Hauler)

Last edited: