www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Alternative Diesel Fuels (Biodiesel, WVO, SVO, BTL, GTL etc)

Alternative Diesel Fuels (Biodiesel, WVO, SVO, BTL, GTL etc) Discussions about alternative fuels for use in our TDI's. This includes biodiesel WVO (Waste Vegetable Oil), SVO (Straight Vegetable Oil), BTL (Biomass to Liquid), GTL (Gas to Liquids) etc. Please note the Fuel Disclaimer.

Old March 28th, 2018, 15:58   #1
williambill

Default Getting rid of Biodiesel processor and supplies

Hello all, I'm hoping to find a new home for my biodiesel set up. My oil supply went out of business and I'm moving in the near future and do not want to take it all with me. I am going to post this in the Private Items for Sale section as well, but figured interested persons might find it faster here.

I have an appleseed style processor set up that I copied from internet plans, as well as a preheat barrel, wash tank, and final product holding/filtering barrel. Also, all scales, literature that got me started, and other odds and ends. I have around 150 gallons of clean WVO, and two unopened 50lb bags of KOH, and 1 partial bag of KOH.

I've used this set up pretty much as is for around 9 years now and processed somewhere in the neighborhood of 2000 gallons. It always made good fuel for me (I am very particular) and I ran it for thousands of miles in 4 different vehicles (the three in my sig, plus a '98 Jetta with the AHU) with no problems.

I live east of Alexandria, LA. Obviously, I can't ship any of this, so it would have to be picked up. I need this stuff gone soon, or it's all going to get thrown away. I have no idea what it's worth, if anything, so make me an offer if interested. I'll try to check back from time to time, but the best way to get me is calling or text. I'd be happy to send pics as well. My number is (318)229-6818. I hope someone can use this, it has served me well. Thanks for looking, William.
-1984 Mazda B2200 2.2L NA Diesel

Last edited by williambill; March 28th, 2018 at 16:01.
williambill is offline   Reply With Quote