Canadian Cascade German Economy "All Fees Included" Shipping

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Just in time for the holidays we have Canadian economy All Fees Included shipping. If you are not in a hurry then this is the most cost effective way to get parts across the border. All shipping costs, customs and brokerage rates are included in the displayed rates!

All Canadian postal codes will see this option on checkout. Please note that this option is not available to PO Boxes.

We still have our super low rate 1-2 days FedEx express available when you are in a hurry.

Cheers and happy holidays!
-BB

g2tdi

TDI
2002 Golf TDI
Awesome customer service

Big kudos to Bora Parts

I was in the market for a stage4 tune plus all the parts that goes with it.
call many companies and ask for a quote. none of them returned my call.
until i found Bora part. Great people called me right back gave me an awesome service and lots of info and a great deal and I live in BC Canada.

thanks Aaron!

goldwave

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon BHW 139k /Km
[/url]www.CascadeGerman.com[/url]

My first order was in 2011. I had a need to replace the Balancing shaft. so I allso order timing belt kit all new brakes, head light up grede, half shaft, skid plate, transmision filter kit, and most of the requard tools. Today's order was a for assorted filters timing kit, skid plate for my son's jetta and some engine oil. being in Canada shipping has been smoth. The price's have allways been great. Aaron is the princible owner and is on the phone when he see i may have order the wrong item. so glad he's looking after us old people. now my son is a shopper at www.CascadeGerman.com great servise Aaron :)