FS: 2004 VW Jetta TDI w/BEW motor

AIREDALE

TDI
'04 PD 165,000miles
This car is not running, threw a timing belt. It has 205000 miles on it. The quote to repair was $3000-$4000. I will enclose pictures. It has new headlights with Xenon bulbs. I do have the original headlamps with glass lenses. Dvd headrest in back and new euro dash installed. New aftermarket gps/nav system installed with functional steering wheel controls. New solenoids replaced in transmission with oem Mitsubishi solenoids to correct cold shift issue. 200 amp alternator installed about 1.5 yrs ago. New interstate battery installed roughly 2 months ago. Motor was chipped with Malone stage 1 tune. KPW1000 auto windows flashed. BBS wheels added about 1.5 yrs ago with new tires added at same time. I still have the original 5 star wheels that will be included with 2 new tires mounted on them as well. New shocks on trunk and hood. New struts in front of vehicle, rears not replaced because they were not worn. Oem headrest and headunit will go with the vehicle as well. Led lights in interior. New control arms and bushings with audi tt bushing and polyurethane added about 1.5yrs ago along with new outer tie rods. I have a set of lower ball joints that will go with vehicle as well, not added because originals were intact without play. Steering is very tight. Many interior parts added to replace worn out touch parts. The only thing I did not have a chance to get to was the headliner. It was next on my list.

I always received complements on this vehicle as it was garage kept. It was my wifes daily driver for during the week. It has always been garage kept. Asking price is $1000.00 firm. If someone wanted a reliable vehicle to drive this would be it, but it would have to be repaired first. Very well maintained. Have to clear the garage for a new GTI for the wife. Send me a message and I can send you some pics. No parting out. Timing belt is still in one piece, but missing some teeth.

Last edited:

boisebiker

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Jetta 428k, 1997 Passat 230k
If this was within 500 miles of me I would be all over it like white on rice. Just paid $1000 for one that was not near as nice with broken timing belt. PO had started dismantling for part out so basically a basket case. In all I will have about $600 into parts to get it running again.

tobert

TDI
2005 jetta mk4
Can you pm me some pictures? I'm in the area and know a guy that's been eyeing my car since I got it that was interested when I told him I saw this ad.

AIREDALE

TDI
'04 PD 165,000miles
still have the car

I do still have the car, but can not post any pictures due to my status. I have a potential buyer and if the deal does not go through it will be up. If you send me an outside email, I can send you some pictures.