FS 2003 Tdi Wagon Swap Car

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
As title states, selling my totaled 2003 Tdi Wagon as a parts car. Car still has a clean title but has had a black cloud following her recently. Time to let go. 230kk with a 5speed. Still runs and drives but does smoke. Intercooler has a small crack (previous accident)and I believe downpipe has crack(bottomed out).

Pics in this link

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7096016-FS-2003-Tdi-Wagon-Swap-Car

Car is located in 07001. Most of interior has been or will be removed. All oem mods removed other than 11mm pump and t4 nozzles. Car also has a cat filter set up on it. I would not rebuild this car personally. Search my name and see this car was hit hard previously when I bought it. (reapired but adds to that black cloud) That was back in 09. In the last 2 years it has been rear ended 3 times, side swiped, driven into a porto potty and telephone pole by my daughter and lastly I rear ended someone the week before Christmas. Its time has come.

Price is $1200 firm. If I do not sell it I will swap into my Glx wagon shell come spring.

Toby_B

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 audi tt alh swap, 2014 chevy cruze diesel that replaced 2012 jetta tdi, 2008 dodge cummins
I would love to get the car if you weren't soooo far away seems all the tdi's are out east, and im not

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Do you have any pictures of the interior that is going with the car?

Your other ad says no steering wheel?

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
Sorry, didn't get notification there was a response to this thread. I have no interior pictures but will include a steering wheel to make it easier to move around. Assume nothing interior wise besides the dash and cluster. Of course if you are interested in the car as a swap and looking for specific things, I may be able to accommodate you depending on how quickly this goes. Longer I have it, more will come out of it but too be honest, it's too cold for me to really be bothered parting out the interior stuff separately.

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
New week bump. I surely thought for $1200 this thing would be gone already. Please do not inquire about individual parts. I have no time to part it out. I am only removing what would be an upgrade in the glx wagon I own for myself.

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
Just wanted to stress this is not in my opinion a car that should be rebuilt. It has had quite the black cloud over here the last year, year and a half. The swap is intact and that is primarily what I am selling it for.

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
Bumping this back up. I have received several request about the condition of the rest of the car. If you are trying to see what you could possibly sell to off set the cost of car, the 2 rear doors are in excellent shape as is the passenger front door. All the front end sheet metal is shot, front bumper gone, rear bumper not repairable. 1 good tail light, 1 good head light. No mirrors.... the previous rocker repair I found out was done crappy after removing the under coating in wheel well, rust there, and it was just tac welded in a few spots. THIS IS NOT A SHELL TO BE REPAIRED OR PUT BACK ON THE ROAD.

A 5 speed swap alone has to be worth half what I am asking and it has everything including a low mileage clutch kit and g60 flywheel.

11mm pump

Good running engine that has had the lifters and cam replaced 50k ago

I don't get why I still have it..... :confused:

fruitcakesa

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 jetta 5 spd wagon
Bumping this back up. I have received several request about the condition of the rest of the car. If you are trying to see what you could possibly sell to off set the cost of car, the 2 rear doors are in excellent shape as is the passenger front door. All the front end sheet metal is shot, front bumper gone, rear bumper not repairable. 1 good tail light, 1 good head light. No mirrors.... the previous rocker repair I found out was done crappy after removing the under coating in wheel well, rust there, and it was just tac welded in a few spots. THIS IS NOT A SHELL TO BE REPAIRED OR PUT BACK ON THE ROAD.

A 5 speed swap alone has to be worth half what I am asking and it has everything including a low mileage clutch kit and g60 flywheel.

11mm pump

Good running engine that has had the lifters and cam replaced 50k ago

I don't get why I still have it..... :confused:
I bought a 5 speed 03 wagon with 180k miles that had thrown a rod.
Complete car with a halfway decent for Vermont body for $1000
Your car with the running engine/trans should sell though the trashed body/interior will lower the value.

Moesauction!

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2001 tdi 423,000 sold:[ , 2003 tdi 425,000 lower ryder hot rod 17/22 520rc southbend clutch. 2005 mercedes cdi 232,000 sold , 2003 7.3 ford 586,000 miles.
pTETTY INTERESTED, CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR NUMBER?

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
So a job offer has come up that will restrict my time on doing the swap on my glx wagon. That being the case, I am going to just sell my old tdi and swap another vr into the glx.

So, the wagon is back for sale, not much has changed with it. Here is the deal:

Price: $1200 firm
Availability to look at it: It is at my current place of employment. Just about any time during the week. Prefer no weekends unless you are an early riser. Not losing family time for no shows, time wasters or tire kickers.
Is shell repairable: With way too much money and time for a 12 year old car with 200k. I am not taking pictures of all angles of the car. The body sucks. You can resell the 2 right side doors, left rear door, left taillight and the right headlight from car. Chassis is crap.
Will you take a $1000: NO
Trades: Only trades are for Cosmic green body panels for my daughter’s car or towards a $2500 or cheaper jet ski that I am willing to put money on top for. (must have a trailer and both must have a valid transferable registration, 1998 and up skis)

I am not going back and forth via pm, text or email. Think my price is not fair? Check the prices for a long block. Then add the 11mm pump with somewhere around 60k on it. Already ahead of the game.

HugoStiglitz

TDI
1998 mk3
your price is way fair. everyone just cheap and looking to get something for nothing. I just sold one with no trans for 1200 on ebay. don't waste your time with craigs or this place.

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
keep going back and forth on keeping this for a swap.. but could use the cash instead of another project. Bump