2 nd annual Tennessee GTG [canceled]

vw_nut

Veteran Member
TDI
, 1981 VW pickup TDI Conversion, , 2000 Golf TDI,1985 Cabriolet 16V,2006 jetta
Hey Fellow TDI guys I'm gonna have to cancel our GTG, due to family health problems my brother is very Ill and we may have to travel to Michigan, I apologize about this but it can't be helped.

Last edited:

volmaniac

Veteran Member
McFadden's Ford, Stones River NMP M'boro, TN
TDI
02 Golf GLS
Thanks Dean - that date is great for me but I am flexible! Let me know what I can do besides keeping paramedik off the porch! :)

posing the question: would this be a good time to start to organize a team/proposal for have the fest in Chattanooga?

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I'm good to go, post-surgery. Supervise, but no heavy work. I think Cheryl may accompany me on this jaunt.

I'm bringing jackstands and floor jacks for the porch........

Last edited:

vw_nut

Veteran Member
TDI
Hey Bruce
I appreciate that i need all the help i can get i think it might have been the foods fault, it weighed to much, an ill make it official then for the 12th of april, i just talked with Andrew from Malone and he will be there for tuning needs, i will get a list up and going here, my lift will be avalible for anyone who needs it, if we can keep it short so more can use it, Food i'll have pulled oork again, also chicken and hamburgers, for those who come early, i will have my home made cinnimon rolls and coffee for breakfast again

drewkeen

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta
I'd like to make it out this year. I had plans last year and couldn't make it. April 12 should work for me and I look forward to meeting (most) of yall!

I can bring timing belt tools, VCDS, and the strut tool. I also have a set of jackstands and some jacks if those would be a help.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Looking forward to it, I just tried to add my name to the signup list but it didn't allow editing

ecorob

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, 2000 Golf TDI, 1992 Jetta Eco-Diesel,
Would you be open to this TDI guy dropping by trying to defrost myself from a Wisconsin winter - Sure would be a great break on my drive further south to visit relatives.

vw_nut

Veteran Member
TDI
We would love to have you, come on down.....im working on the sign up sheet

SilverGhost

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Golf - totaled :(, wife's '13 Beetle - buy back, TDIless
2 nd annual Tennessee GTG

Just moved up here from SoFlo. Do you mind if we crash your GTG? ;)

And where is this sign up sheet you speak of?

Jason

Sent from my iPhone

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
I'm out of town the previous weekend, so this will be a last minute decision for me. I'd like to come.

vw_nut

Veteran Member
TDI
Anyone else thinking of coming post up, if not enough interest in this it may be canceled, we had a good time last year

joe schmoe

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI Manual Trans
Are noobs allowed to this TN GTG???? Just got a Jetta TDI last week, is there a probationary period? LOL! :D:rolleyes:

Will be a last minute decision for me, too! Unless that probationary period restricts such things!! J/K

smopoim86

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta Wagon, 11 Sportwagen
I put my name on the list. I don't know of anything conflicting with me being able to come at this point.