www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Eastern USA

Eastern USA Local discussions for those in the Eastern USA. (Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Washington, DC. New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia)

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:43   #1
emerscape
Veteran Member

Default KMH Motors - Review

I just wanted to post a quick note to reflect on my experience with Keith at KMH Motors.

I contacted Keith about three weeks ago looking for a quote on doing the 40k mile & DSG service, as well as a quote for installing a set of H&R sport springs. Keith's prices were extremely fair (actually the best I could find) and I went ahead and scheduled the H&R spring install as I had not yet hit my 40k mile service interval.

Keith was extremely patient with me as I rescheduled serveral time due to unexpected business trips. Finally yesterday I met him at his shop in Lowell and he installed my springs for me. Keith couldn't have been nicer about the transaction, the work was timely and everything came out great. Keith is clearly passionate about what he does and it reflects in the way he spoke with me yesterday and also in his work.

I highly recommend Keith and KMH Motors to anyone looking for service in the Boston area.

Keith - thanks again for everything and I'll see you again at my 40k mile service.
emerscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:20   #2
gmenounos

Ditto. I recently brought my 99.5 Golf to Keith to do a bunch of work that I'd been putting off: downpipe, radiator, ASR upgrade, new style shifter linkage, replace stripped skid plate rivnut. He knocked all these out in a day for a very reasonable price. I'll be back!

Greg
Old May 19th, 2013, 16:10   #3
beanboy33

Same here. I have had nothing but great experiences with KMH Motors and Keith. This is where I go for all my oil changes and major work on my silver 03 Jetta wagon. The work that I feel I can do myself he is more then happy to answer all my questions.

Jack
Old May 23rd, 2013, 17:59   #4
WEB
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 50+

For the year I've lived in southern NH, I've taken my TDI exclusively to KMH. From oil changes, upgraded nozzles, timing belt, turbo, ect. Keith and Corey are top notch at their trade. I would recommend them to anyone needing service.
Old June 4th, 2013, 09:31   #5
mod

I do have one gripe: KMH Motors used to be conveniently right down the street from me before Keith moved the shop over to Lowell...

Last edited by mod; June 4th, 2013 at 09:42.
mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2013, 07:03   #6
k_harley

Thank you all, I appreciate the feedback
k_harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2013, 15:27   #7
Mass. Wine Guy
Veteran Member

I'll also chime in and agree with everything that's been said here. Keith is not only an astounding TDI mechanic, but he's also extremely pleasant and forthright to deal with.
Mass. Wine Guy is offline   Reply With Quote