www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old January 24th, 2013, 16:11   #1
Whitbread

TDI(s): Several
Post Whitbread Performance Innovations. Product and service offerings

This thread will be a complete listing of all products and services I offer. Please watch for updates and announcements. For any questions, please g-mail me. I'll try to keep things here as clean and organized as possible. Thanks!

Audi 01E Importing, Rebuilding, and Custom Clutches

Due to the increased demand, I've slowly been working on sourcing TDI ratio 01E's and related parts. I'm pleased to announce that I've recently established some importing contacts and have become a distributor for JH Motorsport. They recently developed their own carbon lined syncros that are far better than oem and cheaper. They will also have their own 1-2 shift collar released very shortly that won't be $600 like the vw one. This means that for the first time ever, 01E's will actually be able to rebuilt for a reasonable price.

For the guys wanting to do 6 speed swaps into b5.5's, I've been working with DC Clutch to develop a custom SMF unit that will use the stock starter, not require a spacer plate, and have a total weight of 40 lbs. The oem dmf setup is 41lbs. Holding power can be done up to 600lb/ft for anyone going nuts. The disks have a special hub that is sprung extremely softly to help absorb torsional vibrations. Pricing and availability will be announced shortly.

UPDATE:
As promised, here are pictures of the final prototype 240mm smf kit for 01E/01A longitudinal applications.

Last edited by Whitbread; July 21st, 2013 at 08:25.
Whitbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:11   #2
Whitbread

Fabrication and Machining Services

Fluidampr's with 4 groove pulley added for B5.5 BHW applications when doing manual swaps.

Last edited by Whitbread; August 13th, 2015 at 09:10.
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:12   #3
Whitbread

Dealer Product Listing

Auto Tech/Wavetrac

Peloquin

South Bend Clutch

Venair Silicone Products

Vibrant Fabrication Products

JH Motorsports

Premier Performance

A1 Technologies

Last edited by Whitbread; August 5th, 2013 at 21:00.
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:13   #4
Whitbread

Turbo Supplies and Turbo Kits

I've worked with RyanP to develop a budget minded big turbo kit. Components will be;

B5.5 passat exhaust manifold from Ryan. Ceramic coating would be optional
Turbo to manifold adapter plate from Ryan
1756vk or 2260vk turbo from Ryan. (2056vk's are NLA)
Oil feed and drain lines
Vacuum actuator conversion using Ryan's stainless bracket
2.5" V band ring welded to turbine housing
2.5" stainless downpipe for mk4 kit
Silicone elbow to build your own turbo inlet pipe
Silicone connector and T bolts for compressor outlet
Assorted stainless hardware and gaskets

For mk3's, I'm afraid I won't be able to make a downpipe for it. I will still weld a V band ring on the turbine housing and weld a 90* elbow to the mating v band ring. For the mk3, I'll also do the necessary welding to re-direct the compressor outlet to work better with the mk3 piping orientation.

The pricing goal is ~$1900 for the mk4 kit with the downpipe and ~$1600 for the mk3 kit without the dp.

Lower IC pipe and modded PD150 TIP will not be parts of the normal kits unless customer adds them as options for additional costs.

Here's some pics to give you an idea;

On a mk3 block with stock engine mount

In a mk4 jetta

Last edited by Whitbread; January 24th, 2013 at 17:02.
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:15   #5
Whitbread

Custom Injector Nozzles

Let me know what you want and lets bring some cool stuff come to market. Can do any size up to somewhere around .025" holes for VE/PD/CR nozzles.

Delivery time is 2-6 weeks depending on nozzle.

VE Nozzles
Each .001" increase in hole size is ~15% increase in flow for VE nozzles.*

5x.010" $335 (approximately equal to race 520's)
5x.011" $350
5x.012" $375
5x.013" $395
5x.014" $410

I have 2 sets of 5x.012's in stock right now.

PD Nozzles
Stock 04-05 passat pd140 nozzles are 5x.008" for reference. Due to higher injection pressure, each .001" increase in hole size flows ~20% more.

5x.012" $450 (Approximately 6% less than a Race 783)
5x.013" $495
5x.014" $499

For those looking to do a hot swap type of deal, I have a set of BEW bodies that are at Drive By Wire's. For a $500 deposit, I will loan out a set of bodies that can have the nozzles installed and calibrated on. That way, you're not down a car. Once Pete receives your old bodies and confirms they are BEW or BHW bodies in good working order, I'll refund the deposit.

The nozzle blanks are made by Firad in Italy and are then modified here in the good ol US of A. They come with the smile guarantee; if you don't smile after putting them in, I'll buy them back plain and simple.

Last edited by Whitbread; August 17th, 2013 at 11:47.
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:16   #6
Whitbread

OEM Replacement Fabricated Parts

Last edited by Whitbread; January 24th, 2013 at 16:24.
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:17   #7
Whitbread

Custom Engine and Transmission Building

Custom VE, PD, and CR Head Studs custom made to my specs by A1 Technologies. $375 shipped to USA, $405 to Canada for H11 VE or PD stud kits. H11 tool steel is 255kpsi tensile, ARP2000 is 220kpsi tensile.

UPDATE 11-19-13: VE H11 studs are sold out. Sorry! Have 4 PD stud kits left.

I also have ARP 8740 Chromoly stud kits for PD engines available for those who don't quite need the H11's. 8740 is 190kpsi tensile strength. $185 shipped with the OD of the ARP nut lathed down to clear the cam caps. Uses stock head bolt washers.

Last edited by Whitbread; November 19th, 2013 at 16:11.
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:19   #8
Whitbread

TDI Swaps and Re-powers

Last edited by Whitbread; January 24th, 2013 at 16:23.
Old January 24th, 2013, 16:27   #9
bikerboyriley
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 46 mpg

Do you make tubular manifold that can keep turbo in stock position?
2001 2 door alh tdi. Ventectomy, ccv mod, Aero stainless muffler, FMIC, OMI, Street toys gt1856 hybrid, 2.5'' downpipe, PP764, 11mm IP, In tank lift pump, 3barmap, arp headstuds, southbend endurance stage 2 clutch,fuel cooler, mcnally boost/egt gauge, dieselgeek shifter linkage, malone stage 5, ARP headstuds, Koni fsd's
bikerboyriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2013, 17:03   #10
Whitbread

Reserved
Old January 24th, 2013, 17:04   #11
Whitbread

reserved
Old April 30th, 2013, 19:38   #12
Whitbread

I regret to announce that from this time on, I will not be taking any new appointments for general service work. All other operations will continue as usual.

For any locals needing basic service work, please contact Marty Bergel or Munk's garage in Waterford.
Old April 30th, 2013, 19:45   #13
VeeDubTDI
Good Ol' Boy
TDIClub Enthusiast

Fuel Economy: see signature

Good for you, Matt! I'm glad the custom stuff is able to fill your schedule.

Trusted TDI Mechanics Map || TDIClub Chat
VeeDubTDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2013, 19:57   #14
Whitbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI View Post
Good for you, Matt! I'm glad the custom stuff is able to fill your schedule.
Fill is an understatement. Going from 70 hours a week at my shop to 20 at best severely hampers the amount of work I can get done .
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:31   #15
Growler
Got Soot Vendor

Is everything still going well at your Day job? Glad to hear it. keep up with the Mods. always liked seeing what you come up with.

Schmutz 2015 GSW S DSG
Schnurren 2001 Golf 2 door.
Growler is offline   Reply With Quote