www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old September 27th, 2012, 10:05   #1
Deebeaux

Fuel Economy: 51,47,40
Smile FIS/MFA Cluster Kits, Euroswitches, DWA Sirens, Interior Monitoring, and more!

2014-10-16 NOTICE: Just posting an update to help with anyone who has been trying to get ahold of me. As noted below in March of last year I got laid off and was forced to relocate. As soon as we get settled in the new town and house around June of this year my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. Fortunately it was very early and we expect a full recovery, but it's been a very long and exhausting road...not to mention expensive. Treatments are due to last into early next year and after that maybe I can resume this. I want to thank everyone that has inquired about parts, but unfortunately I've not had any time or additional income to continue to import them. I hope to resume next year sometime if there's still a market/demand for it. Thank you for your understanding. -Dave

2013-03-24 NOTICE: I recently got laid off from my job, but I found a new one, however, it requires me to relocate 150 miles from my current location. This is causing me to fall a little behind in shipping/support requests. I ask everyone to bear with me and I will get to you. It is best to PM me, not post in my thread, to get my attention. Orders are shipping roughly once a week, sometime twice. Support requests are handled as quickly as I can. This "business" isn't my main income, it's a labor of love for the TDI community. I am an enthusiast just like most of you. Please bear with me. I've got plenty of satisfied customers that know I'll make it right and handle your support requests if you can bear with me. A huge thanks for everyone that has already been patient as I work through this. You guys are great! -Dave

Last edited by Deebeaux; October 16th, 2014 at 21:40.
Deebeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2012, 11:22   #2
Deebeaux

Default Euroswitches, DWA Sirens, Interior Monitoring (IRU)

Reserved.

Last edited by Deebeaux; October 16th, 2014 at 21:32. Reason: Thread consolidation.
Old October 7th, 2012, 18:45   #3
Deebeaux

Default Random bits that come in the shop!

Reserved.

Last edited by Deebeaux; March 24th, 2013 at 15:30. Reason: Removed sold items.
Old October 18th, 2012, 17:14   #4
Deebeaux

Reserved.

Last edited by Deebeaux; January 9th, 2013 at 13:49.
Old October 18th, 2012, 18:27   #5
biggyk

TDI(s): 01 Golf TDI

So once you sell them your done or do you plan to continue stocking up?
biggyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2012, 05:18   #6
Deebeaux

I intend to keep selling cluster kits until I can't get them anymore, however I'm not sure how much stock I'll maintain. There's a waiting list for FISs, the MFAs are a little slower to move. I may only stock one at a time or something along those lines when these sell. I can always back-order one for someone if I am out of stock and they're willing to put down a deposit.

MFAs are readily available from my supplier, but the FIS units come now and again.
Old November 5th, 2012, 13:35   #7
Deebeaux

Back in town bump. All pending orders shipped today, anything else will ship out next business day as usual.
Old December 5th, 2012, 11:38   #8
Deebeaux

Bump. 2 FIS Sports coming in, those on the waiting list are being PM'd in order. Pre-paid orders will get first crack at them. Should have them in my hands within 5-7 days after pre-order, and into your hands 3-4 days after that assuming there's no hold up in customs incoming. (There isn't typically, but hey, it could happen.)

If everyone on the waiting list passes, it'll get listed here.

Christmas is coming and there's too much crap in my garage, so stay tuned for a blowout on MFA kits and MFA clusters/stalks by themselves. I don't think I've seen them as low as I plan on letting these go for. Going to be liquidating the MFA sets I've got and will not be getting anymore MFA except by special request only! This is for the half-height displays ONLY! FIS (Full Height) I will continue to get as they are available and have them to sell.
Old December 6th, 2012, 16:41   #9
dieselfuel
Veteran Member

Will these clusters fit a 2003 Audi TT? I'm kicking around the idea of doing an ALH swap.

Thanks,

df
Old December 10th, 2012, 13:52   #10
Deebeaux

Unfortunately, no they will not fit. Even if it wasn't a physical limitation the clusters are often loaded with different software in terms of things like the immobilizer and what not. So even if it would bolt up, it's likely it wouldn't be able to talk to your ECU or other brains in the car.
Old December 12th, 2012, 17:20   #11
dieselfuel
Veteran Member

Thank you anyhow. :>)

df
Old December 15th, 2012, 13:29   #12
Deebeaux

Bump.

Update for those on waiting list in first post.

MFA BLOWOUT SALE! - Check out first post. I need to clean out the shop/house so these MFAs have to go. I need these gone, PM me if you're interested as the web site doesn't show these prices. If you're also interested in a DWA or interior monitoring kit PM me as I am offering combo deals. Savings to be had on combo deals for sure.
Old December 17th, 2012, 23:47   #13
thorrinn123

do you have any clusters in Kms? for canadian cars?
thorrinn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:12   #14
Deebeaux

Unfortunately not at this time. I currently get most UK market stuff, which is MPH.
Old December 26th, 2012, 19:14   #15
Deebeaux

Bump. Still have 3 MFAs left at blow out pricing in various stages of completeness (see first post.) PM me if interested.