• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

O2J parts, .681 5th, Peloquin LSD, 2 SBC clutches O2J parts tranny VR6 axles

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
ok some of you may have seen the thread where i blew 4th gear apart completley..... if not look here ---> http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=356703

i am in the air right now on what i should do to fix my trans problem
rebuild into 5?
rebuild into 6 speed with bolt on kit?
or buy an O2M 6 speed from RyanP? (i like this option)

i will decide what to do on monday but now i would like to see if anyone here in interested in my O2J parts and what they are worth. for anyone who buys a gear they will be magnafluxed for cracks and to insure you are buying good parts from me. this way you will not run the risk of buying a bad part from me since these parts came out of a tranny that had bits and pieces of teeth inside it.

GOOD parts....
South Bend daily driver clutch, this has been re-worked by SBC and is being shipped back to me so it's like new $300

SOLD .681 5th gear $340 shipped SOLD

Peloquin LSD diff $600 shipped WITH ARP bolt kit

VR6 axles and cups $350 shipped (everything to upgrade to VR6 axles)

O2J tranny case with 1-3 gears..... uhh $200 local or offers? don't really know what this is worth as it sits and i could ship it back to Whitbread if you set it up with him to rebuild it for you.

feel free to post up reasonable offers on this stuff as i am trying to gauge what this is all worth so i can offset the cost of the $2,400 O2M tranny kit

i also have this if i can not use this kit with the 6 speed
South Bend Stage 4 Extreme clutch 525+ TQ rated 5,700-6,000 and it's broken in now so it's smooth. hated this clutch for the first 4,000 miles or so since it was an on/off switch. $500 (cost me $650 new)
SPF 22 pound SBC flywheel, resurfaced like new $200 SPF

also have 2 sets of used stock TDI O2J axles, $100 each set

Last edited:

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
pics of the guts

when i first took the case apart

today i pressed all the gears off the shafts and inspected them to find they are all good, just needs a 4th gear and i'd suggest bearings but they all look useable.

After i pressed off 4th gear.

haven't cleaned up the LSD, reverse or the cases but that should be done tomorrow.

and toasted pinion gear

Last edited:

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
now i have 2 clutches for sale, and 1 SMC flywheel (22lb) that is first come first serve. i can sell it with either clutch or by itself.

since the RyanP 6 speed trans came with a new shift box and cables i will have my stock 5 speed shifbox available if someone is interested in a 5 speed swap, i believe all they would from another source is the actual clutch pedal and hydraulic linkage

Last edited:

2ManyKMfor1Tank

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
I need the shift linkage on top of the tranny, sits inside the tranny from the top. If you're willing to part it out, please let me know. Mine has a worn bushing that I don't think is repairable.

Aaron

If you forward me your email I'll send you pics of what I mean.

Thanks

Terrawombat

TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI
So $300 for the reworked clutch and $200 for the resurfaced flywheel? Or does it get cheaper as a package deal?

Last edited:

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
So $300 for the reworked clutch and $200 for the resurfaced flywheel? Or does it get cheaper as a package deal?
well seeing as I bought it from ID parts for $595 + shipping
i would do $500 shipped to you as it would be $25/30 for shipping and it's basically new for $100 less.

another option is my brother is going to the Dover international speed way for a concert this weekend. i see that you are in MD, is that accurate?

Wayne64SS

Veteran Member
TDI
none

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
Oh dammit. Sorry guys I've been on a lot of forums trying to sell this stuff and making posts.
You are correct it's Like $500 new. I will take $400 for the daily driver with wheel. I meant to take $100 off the factory price and not charge you shipping.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
i am marking the daily driver and 22lb wheel as SPF as i have 2 buyers lined up for it. one is a local non member friend, other is a member here.

i still have the Stage 4 clutch, if anyone here is interested let me know as i'm sure i can have that rebuilt by SBC as well. all i would like is a $50 deposit to cover my shipping back to SBC, i should have pics of the other stuff tomorrow as i will be at the shop working on it tomorrow.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
SOLD Daily driver and 22lb wheel SOLD

SOLD .681 5th gear SOLD

SOLD Peloquin LSD diff $600 shipped WITH ARP bolt kit SOLD

still have...

O2J tranny with 1-3 gears NO dif NO R&P..... uhh $200 local or offers? don't really know what this is worth as it sits and i could ship it back to Whitbread if you set it up with him to rebuild it for you.

South Bend Stage 4 Extreme clutch 525+ TQ rated 5,700-6,000 and it's broken in now so it's smooth. hated this clutch for the first 4,000 miles or so since it was an on/off switch. $500 shipped (cost me $650 new)

Last edited:

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
these are the only things that i still have left
still have...

O2J tranny with 1-3 gears NO dif NO R&P..... uhh $200 local or offers? don't really know what this is worth as it sits and i could ship it back to Whitbread if you set it up with him to rebuild it for you.

South Bend Stage 4 Extreme clutch 525+ TQ rated 5,700-6,000 and it's broken in now so it's smooth. hated this clutch for the first 4,000 miles or so since it was an on/off switch. $500 shipped (cost me $650 new)

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
Still have that clutch and trans pars with VR6 axles.
Good start for someone doing an auto to manual.

I want it gone, $800 for it all.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
VR6 axle set up is gone.

Clutch and O2J parts trans left. I'm going up to north eastern mass this weekend so I will have the clutch with me of anyone that way is interested.

tperretta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI and 2011 Sportwagen TDI
Are you at the point of best offer on the stage 4? I won't totally lowball you. I just don't have 500.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
clutch is sold

VR axles are sold

just the O2J trans case and what not is available.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
hey still have the O2J parts tranny and 2 sets of stock axles..
meet me in person and i'll give you a Rubbermaid of O2J stuff for $120 good start for someone wanting to to a 3:16R&P build

$50 per axle set if anyone wants them. $75 to ship

Last edited: