www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > South Central Regional States

South Central Regional States Local discussions for those on the South Central US. (Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas)

Old January 18th, 2012, 13:03   #1
briantmc

Default DFW Texas / North Central Texas

I would highly recommend Digi Sports Auto (www.dspauto.com) for VW / Audi repairs in this area inexpensive fast and friendly. Top quality service. I had the timing belt in my 2003 TDI jetta done. They were hundreds less (try like over $400) than their closest competiter in this area to do the complete Diesel Geeks kit (http://www.dieselgeek.com/ALH_TDI_Ti..._p/tbk-alh.htm) which includes all bolts, pulleys, bearings, seals, new metal impellar water pump, and of coarse both the timing belt,and a new sepentine belt. Caught it on their quarterly special $700.00 out the door!!! If you live in this area its the place to go for great service at a fair price.

Last edited by briantmc; January 19th, 2012 at 18:41.
briantmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2012, 06:50   #2
alphaseinor

I would like to thank Brian for being a great customer and guest, He did his research and asked all the right questions... and he's a great guy to boot!

Thanks Brian!
alphaseinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 07:41   #3
02DslPwr
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: avg 38-40mpg

Another happy DSP customer right here!
His: 2002 Jetta Wagon GLS, 194k, PP357, VNT17VB, KERMA tune, IDParts OMI/Up'r/Low'r pipes, 01M-ectomy by Dr Alphaseinor, APTuning Race Gear Set, .658 5th, Peloquin, KONI FSD, Shine Springs & Bar, BFI Stage I all'round, TT CA/Subframe Bushings
Hers: 2007 New Beetle, 94k, Package 2, Shadow Blue w/grey leather
02DslPwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2012, 13:36   #4
r_boyd

Sorry for so long in getting this posted ,Had 02 golf in for 20,000 mile service and Brian found several things that person that did my timing belt service did incorrectly straightened their mistakes up and retimed car running better that it has will continue to use Brian's shop for service
r_boyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2012, 19:49   #5
shadediesel

Had my 2006 Jetta TDI in for the 120K service (and other things) about a month ago and had a lot done. Brian did great work and the price was very reasonable. I called a dealership afterward just to see what all the work would have cost me there. I dropped $1400 at DSP (told you there was a lot to do), but it would have been over $2K at the dealership. Plus, I'm not convinced they would have caught everything he did. I will be a repeat customer.
shadediesel is offline   Reply With Quote