DC's B4 VNT Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
Scott,

Provide proof of everything you have said about me, my warranty 'philosphy' and turbo's and i'll send a fresh one. I have never heard of a warranty where you buy a rebuilt one, blow it up and then get a brand new one without sending the old one back.

Its strange how (according to you) I only sell used/recon turbo's. Here is a small selection of BRAND NEW, GTB2260VK Turbochargers:

Here are my BRAND NEW GTB1756VK Turbochargers (excuse the rusty housings on some, should have left them in the bags):

I was asked if I had any rebuilt Turbochargers at a better price to the New items. I did and thats what you got.

Here is the 95% Log I was sent 3 Days Ago

My concern is that these logs were made 2 days before the Turbos were ordered and the ECU is a 038 906 012 GN - Golf / Jetta ALH

I do not know of ANY unhappy customers, they have at least not made it clear to me directly. I have tried my best to help anyone with an issue. You need to remember there are 2 sides to every story and you obviously listen to just 1.

You messed me around for weeks with the faulty clutch you sold me and not making a race was the issue I have, I asked if this was the reason you were so against me, nothing more. Both you and Aaron did not want the clutch back (I asked several times). I suppose this is not the best way to figure out where YOU are going wrong with the products you are making. The Clutch never did 1 mile, it would not clear. I tried everything you suggested. Yes i had it a few years in an unfinished project. I was up front about that it was a long term project, and if you had said you did not want to warranty it, fair enough, my fault for not testing and I would have just gone to a more reputable company (which I did after you let me down, and it worked perfectly)

BTW - I don't want to speak to you on the phone. You have promised me the earth on the phone and not done a single thing you have said. Least with emails there is proof of your lies.

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
I'll try to stay out of it, but give some insight since I was helping get this car ready for the dyno.

The Duty cycle of the N75 was 95% for a long time showing the boost was not being controlled by the ECU correctly
The duty cycle on that tune never hit 95% or anywhere close to it. Saw the logs the day of the dyno and it was having a hard time even getting close to 60% if I remember correctly.
I'm not sure what log that is Ryan, GN ECU doesn't make sense. Michael's is an FA ECU.

My car had the damnedest time getting my duty cycle to reach 70-75%, was on the mayan calandar the day we got it, but that's after tweaking that arm so it could get that short. (obviously different acutator setups) but these 1Z ECU's are no fun, and that's from 3 different reputable tuners.

It was registering boost and following too low if anything.
I saw that to be true that day of the dyno.

There's a lot to go through but I'll pick those out, but I say you guys talk on the phone.

You too Michael.

Last edited:

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
I'll try to stay out of it, but give some insight since I was helping get this car ready for the dyno.

The duty cycle on that tune never hit 95% or anywhere close to it. Saw the logs the day of the dyno and it was having a hard time even getting close to 60% if I remember correctly.
I'm not sure what log that is Ryan, GN ECU doesn't make sense. Michael's is an FA ECU.

My car had the damnedest time getting my duty cycle to reach 70-75%, was on the mayan calandar the day we got it, but that's after tweaking that arm so it could get that short. (obviously different acutator setups) but these 1Z ECU's are no fun, and that's from 3 different reputable tuners.

I saw that to be true that day of the dyno.

There's a lot to go through but I'll pick those out, but I say you guys talk on the phone.

You too Michael.
If the DC never got to 60% there are issues either with the tune, fuelling or actuator adjustment, if the turbo was re-clocked it will have needed setting properly.

Still have no idea why anyone uses a MBC, i dont use them on ANYTHING and have never blown one of these GTB's when I have tuned it at my workshop.

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
That log looks like a stock car, maybe his brothers new a4. Musta been a mistake. (not that 95% is good anyways) but that can't be his log.

BioChoppers

Vendor
TDI
2003 jetta 5spd wagon
Provide proof of everything you have said about me my warranty 'philosphy' and turbo's and i'll send a fresh one. That's prettty immature Ryan, you should prove it by honoring your warranty with me regardless. And no, I'm not snitching out my sources... I have never heard of a warranty where you buy a rebuilt one, blow it up and then get a brand new one without sending the old one back. Gotta say, good customer service is hard to find these days... But that's what I still do for people, hence, I don't know of many shops that put their own personal turbo in to get their customer's car back on the road either...

Its strange how (according to you) I only sell used/recon turbo's. I have no idea how many you have sold, other people do though...

I was asked if I had any rebuilt Turbochargers at a better price to the Newitems. I did and thats what you got. Not so sure about that one either...

Here is the 95% Log I was sent 3 Days Ago WTH?! Not a car I've ever worked with... LOL!!!:confused: Wow... seriously a GN ECU?! Any "Tuner" knows the difference...

My concern is that these logs were made 2 days before the Turbos were ordered and the ECU is a 038 906 012 GN - Golf / Jetta ALH Your seriously umm confused...

I do not know of ANY unhappy customers. I now know of a few. One for sure... they have at least not made it clear to me directly. I have tried my best to help anyone with an issue. You need to remember there are 2 sides to every story and you obviously listen to just 1. I'm pretty sure I'm having a direct experience right now.

You messed me around for weeks with the faulty clutch No we didn't Ryan. you sold me and not making a race was the issue I have, I asked if this was the reason you were so against me, nothing more. Both you and Aaron did not want the clutch back Wrong, you told us you were going to send it and never did and we didn't hassle you about it...(I asked several times). I suppose this is not the best way to figure out where YOU are going wrong with the products you are making. No it's not, pretty obvious it doesn't apply to the present. The Clutch never did 1 mile, it would not clear. I tried everything you suggested. Yes i had it a few years in an unfinished project. I was up front about that it was a long term project, and if you had said you did not want to warranty it But I didn't Ryan, I said "No problem" full money refund after several years! Right? fair enough, my fault for not testing and I would have just gone to a more reputable company (which I did after you let me down I don't really see how I let you down that's what you wanted to do so great, glad you got it going and kept the "bad" clutch as well Merry Christmas! and it worked perfectly)
Direct quote from you in our last e-mail regarding your clutch Ryan: Ryan P "No Worries, Sh*t happens, it's how we deal with it that counts"
I fully agree with you Ryan...

BTW - I don't want to speak to you on the phone. You have promised me the earth on the phone and not done a single thing you have said . Least with emails there is proof of your lies. Wow, just... wow ahhhmmm false log's and everything... Well then e-mail me because you quit responding days ago....

Last edited:

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'97 B4 w/ 236K mi body, 46K mi soul

After getting the car back to his place, he told Jeremy what had happened admitting that he was the one responsible for blowing the turbo. You, Scott, hatched the plan to try an warranty the turbo. I disagreed and even after being persuaded otherwise, you had my car and unless I cooperated you wouldn't fix it despite what you did or so I got the feeling. I said that you (BioChoppers) should send the emails since it was you who was responsible. But apparently that wasn't going to happen. I was bullied into the situation because I needed my car, which was now broken by a trusted vendor 3 days after the dyno. BioChoppers, you forged emails or had to proof read them before I communicated with Ryan. I've had enough.

I was going to use it for my personal build but I decided to do the "Good Customer Service" thing and donated it to Digital Corpus car free of charge (not to mention an interest free loan on the rest of the build...). O'Brien needed his car back for work.
BioChoppers. Man up. You broke it. It was your responsibility to fix it. It took you more than a week to take the old turbo out of the car. You said you'd have the new one in last Wednesday. That didn't happen and I gave you a pardon and promised you'd do it Thursday and would call when it was complete. You never called and I gave you until Sunday. When I got my car back, I had a life to resume so I did. This is something that is apparently unacceptable to you, BioChoppers.

I've washed my hands of this situation. I apologize to you Ryan for my part in this. I knew you were a smart one from the day we met. You proved that by seeing that the emails coming from me were very uncharacteristic of past conversations. You also offered your knowledge and advice in our communique to help diagnose the 'problem' with my car. You are an honorable individual.

Please stop using my thread as an apple box to speak your rhetoric and lies. Mods please lock this thread.

PS - BioChoppers. You still have my original car key. I would very much like that back. You have three people who know me and can get it to me when you find it in your dirty laundry... since that's where you said it was.

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Provide proof of everything you have said about me my warranty 'philosphy' and turbo's and i'll send a fresh one. That's prettty immature Ryan, you should prove it by honoring your warranty with me regardless. And no, I'm not snitching out my sources... I have never heard of a warranty where you buy a rebuilt one, blow it up and then get a brand new one without sending the old one back. Gotta say, good customer service is hard to find these days... But that's what I still do for people, hence, I don't know of many shops that put their own personal turbo in to get their customer's car back on the road either...

Hmm, I think you fitted your own brand new (read Re-con) turbo to a customers car as you think I am just going to blindly send you a brand new one, even though I only sold Michael a Rebuilt one. Not asking you to snitch your sources. Give real examples and I will explain the real story. A few follow up emails since this post show its more than likely a fairytale
I don't have a warranty with you, I have it with Michael. I did not sell you a turbo, regardless of what happened when the box was delivered and distributed, this is not the reason we are here now so please dont play on these words. I've lost money on quite a few jobs to make it right, as does any workshop, but you dont bully the supplier and make up reasons why they failed in the hope of a blind replacement!

Its strange how (according to you) Ionly sell used/recon turbo's. I have no idea how many you have sold, other people do though...

Who knows how many Turbochargers I have sold? Only me and my business partner Scott know. I have 4 - 5 sources of both new and used turbochargers so unless you have a crystal ball I would stop claiming to know things you CLEARLY don't. Please expand on this as this is a very bold claim.

I was asked if I had any rebuilt Turbochargers at a better price to the New items. I did and thats what you got. Not so sure about that one either...

I have all the emails from Michael, including a note on the order from the website:

"Hello Ryan, This is Michael, aka Digital Corpus from the club. Here is the order for our previously discussed turbos and adapters. In summary, 2-1756vk & 1-2260vk, all re-con and vacuum converted, and exhaust manifold adapters together"

These are only sent to people who request re-con when cost is an issue. NOT 1 person has bought new and recieved anything less.

Here is the 95% Log I was sent 3 Days Ago WTH?! Not a car I've ever worked with... LOL!!!:confused: Wow... seriously a GN ECU?! Any "Tuner" knows the difference...

Yeah I am not a tuner, I have a guy here for that, you are not a tuner either so lets not confuse things here. Looking closer at it, the actual logs are on the same excel sheet, just further down. It was on the log i was sent so i'm only going by what i saw, i suppose i should just disregard everything you send?

My concern is that these logs were made 2 days before the Turbos were ordered and the ECU is a 038 906 012 GN - Golf / Jetta ALH Your seriously umm confused...

The log I posted is what I got from Michael and the comment of the 95% Duty Cycle came from that. None of the logs really make sense with the Diagnostic limit being wrong so we can't even see boost. Still no explanation why you have not just solved the limit and scaled the 4 BAR MAP Sensor. We are not talking EDC17 here.

I do not know of ANY unhappy customers. I now know of a few. One for sure... they have at least not made it clear to me directly. I have tried my best to help anyone with an issue. You need to remember there are 2 sides to every story and you obviously listen to just 1. I'm pretty sure I'm having a direct experience right now.

Michael is the customer in question. You are not following my warranty policy. You want me to send a BRAND NEW turbocharger when the turbo that failed was rebuilt. Please tell me who would do that?

You messed me around for weeks with the faulty clutch No we didn't Ryan.

Yes you did, on the 18th September I emailed you about the clutch. issues. On the 19th you said you would sort another. On the 24th you said
The replacement will be ready to ship soon / wed or thurs this week.
On the 26th you asked me to call you ASAP, and this is when you told me you could not sort it.
Sorry I exaggerated slightly, but you clearly did mess me around and i missed an important race.

you sold me and not making a race was the issue I have, I asked if this was the reason you were so against me, nothing more. Both you and Aaron did not want the clutch back Wrong, you told us you were going to send it and never did and we didn't hassle you about it...(I asked several times).

Nope, I asked if you wanted it back, and you said you would talk to Aaron at BoraParts. I was sending some parts to him and said if he would cover the postage costs to send it back I would, and he did not want to. If no one wants it, why send it back. How many times should i ask?
In this case I DO want the turbo back, but you DON'T want to send it. I was even going to pay the shipping so it would cost you NOTHING to get it to me.

I suppose this is not the best way to figure out where YOU are going wrong with the products you are making. No it's not, pretty obvious it doesn't apply to the present.

Oh right, sold a Sachs SRE kit to a customer with dead DC stuff, but I won't snitch my sources

The Clutch never did 1 mile, it would not clear. I tried everything you suggested. Yes i had it a few years in an unfinished project. I was up front about that it was a long term project, and if you had said you did not want to warranty it But I didn't Ryan, I said "No problem" full money refund after several years! Right?

If I knew 100% I have caused this issue, I would have sent a new unit the second Michael emailed me. Maybe thats where this situation differs. You knew the issue was your baby so sorted it. Up to now we are speculating as to what has caused it.

fair enough, my fault for not testing and I would have just gone to a more reputable company (which I did after you let me down I don't really see how I let you down that's what you wanted to do so great, glad you got it going and kept the "bad" clutch as well Merry Christmas! and it worked perfectly)

The bad clutch will go in the yearly scrap run :)

Direct quote from you in our last e-mail regarding your clutch Ryan: Ryan P "No Worries, Sh*t happens, it's how we deal with it that counts"
I fully agree with you Ryan...

Yeah, if you had asked me to send the clutch before doing anything, it would have been on your doorstep the next day with DHL. You did nothing i asked so why should i go above and beyond?

BTW - I don't want to speak to you on the phone. You have promised me the earth on the phone and not done a single thing you have said . Least with emails there is proof of your lies. Wow, just... wow ahhhmmm false log's and everything... Well then e-mail me because you quit responding days ago....

I did not reply to the email as it was late at night here when it was sent. By the morning you had posted this so I figured you would rather do it in public to try and bully me. Who wants to speak on the phone with a master of manipulation?
The reason's why I'd like to see the install was done as you can see above, only the turbo and adapter plates were bought from me. This leaves room for a LOT of variables that could cause premature failure.

Lets have a look at the feed and return, the comp cover was modded, CHRA clocked, actuator moved........

Do i need to go on? There is a reason why i sell a complete kit , I know everything is 100%

Garrett wont warranty these turbo's as they are in a performance application, i go above and beyond by even listening to claims so please accept i need to know all the elements in the equation before blindly shipping another £775 turbo, it comes directly out of MY pocket.

Ask the guy in Norway who blew 3 turbo's before listening to my advice (sent after the first failure) and finding the N75 bleed pipe was blocked.
You might think you know more but i at least think before i go and waste what WAS someone elses money by driving something that was not right until it self destructs.

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
BTW, just reading Michaels post AFTER posting mine!!!

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Well Michael, It seems i was right after all, it would have been better if you told me the full story before this mess but i guess you were stuck between a rock and a hard place, no hard feelings!!

Scott, looks like you have to sort the turbo yourself, I'll drop my turbo guy a text to say Merry christmas and he wont have to worry about the both of us digging deep to sort out a lier and a theif.

Jeremy, I thought you were a sound guy when we went sailing but i'm sure you have your reasons for covering this.

BioChoppers

Vendor
TDI
2003 jetta 5spd wagon

After getting the car back to his place, he told Jeremy what had happened admitting that he was the one responsible for blowing the turbo. You, Scott, hatched the plan to try an warranty the turbo. I disagreed and even after being persuaded otherwise, you had my car and unless I cooperated you wouldn't fix it despite what you did or so I got the feeling. I said that you (BioChoppers) should send the emails since it was you who was responsible. But apparently that wasn't going to happen. I was bullied into the situation because I needed my car, which was now broken by a trusted vendor 3 days after the dyno. BioChoppers, you forged emails or had to proof read them before I communicated with Ryan. I've had enough.

BioChoppers. Man up. You broke it. It was your responsibility to fix it. It took you more than a week to take the old turbo out of the car. You said you'd have the new one in last Wednesday. That didn't happen and I gave you a pardon and promised you'd do it Thursday and would call when it was complete. You never called and I gave you until Sunday. When I got my car back, I had a life to resume so I did. This is something that is apparently unacceptable to you, BioChoppers.

I've washed my hands of this situation. I apologize to you Ryan for my part in this. I knew you were a smart one from the day we met. You proved that by seeing that the emails coming from me were very uncharacteristic of past conversations. You also offered your knowledge and advice in our communique to help diagnose the 'problem' with my car. You are an honorable individual.

Please stop using my thread as an apple box to speak your rhetoric and lies. Mods please lock this thread.

PS - BioChoppers. You still have my original car key. I would very much like that back. You have three people who know me and can get it to me when you find it in your dirty laundry... since that's where you said it was.
Wow, Talk about bribery... I'm not sure what incentive you've been offered but it must have been worth it to you... Never again will this happen. Now I understand why Leonard conducts himself the way he does with certain people. At least you paid the rest of your bill today. Enjoy Good buddy;)

Last edited:

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
"You will feel good when you get to speak the truth"

This is what you said to me over the phone two night ago. You were right so thank you

Edit:
Quoting Scott

BioChoppers

Vendor
TDI
2003 jetta 5spd wagon

This is what you said to me over the phone two night ago. You were right so thank you

Edit:
Quoting Scott
That's right. Why don't you tell the truth about how loud that turbo was and all of the footage you took? Thanks for paying your bill BTW lol! It's amazing how easily people are bought off with cool parts again, enjoy...

The E-mails you forwarded to me because you refused to respond to Ryan after you got your car back during my Darkside turbo warranty experience:

On 20 December 2012 18:44, <biochoppers@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Ryan, I replaced Mikes turbo with another 1756VK and it's running great now, much quieter and was easier to set up. I've seen a lot of turbo fails in my short time wrenching this ones a new one. I think it's safe to say it wasn't "an oiling problem" I have your core. Would be happy to ship it back to you upon receiving a warranty replacement of some sort. Let me know what your offer is I would love to have a happy ending with this one...
Best Regards,
Scott
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sales @ DarksideDevelopments" <sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 22:53:43
To: MOB<digital.corpus@gmail.com>
Cc: Scott Russell<biochoppers@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Turbos

What happened with this?

Thanks

Ryan

On 08/12/2012, Sales @ DarksideDevelopments
<sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> If you just get Scott to send me some photos of the sets, and also send me
> some VAG-Com logs, we can look at those, but I think the best way is going
> to be for me to get it collected on Monday with DHL, so if you can get me
> Scott's address and a contact for DHL, I will arrange all that right away.
> I would have it Tuesday.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ryan
>
>
> <http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/>
> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
> United Kingdom
> *01226 891654*
> <http://www.facebook.com/darksidedevelopments>
> <http://www.youtube.com/darksidetdi>
>
>
>
> On 8 December 2012 10:55, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ryan,
>>
>> I know we promised photos today, but that didn't have a chance to happen.
>> If you still want them, we can setup for that. When I go over next we can
>> even disassemble the turbo for high res photos of every part. Any
>> specific
>> shots you need I can accommodate.
>>
>> The packaging was very robust. However, it could have been dropped from 6
>> ft in the air, flat onto one of its sides and I wouldn't have noticed
>> anything off about it. I was just eager to open up the box and break out
>> the turbos.
>>
>> -Michael
>>
>> On Dec 7, 2012, at 12:57, "Sales @ DarksideDevelopments" <
>> sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Michael,
>> >
>> > Its okay I understand. We are all busy. I just found it a little off
>> > that Scott was emailing asking me to hurry when I had not heard
>> > anything.
>> >
>> > The easiest way would be for me to get it collected with DHL on
>> > Monday, I will take it to my guy to assess tuesday and we can go from
>> > there. Either way you can have a turbo for late next week.
>> >
>> > You know I am honest and if its my baby, I will sort it.
>> >
>> > Scott was talking about damage during shipment. You opened the box so
>> > you know it will have been packaged bombproof. If there were any
>> > concerns about that i needed to know beforehand.
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> >
>> > Ryan
>> >
>> > On 07/12/2012, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> Schedules don't match too well. If we have to wait the weekend, I'll
>> >> do
>> >> that. Obviously not a preference for either of us. Now I know you
>> prefer the
>> >> turbo in your hands, but will photos suffice? What do you need
>> >> pictures
>> of?
>> >> Even of they are completely sufficient, can they help?
>> >>
>> >> -Michael
>> >>
>> >> On Dec 7, 2012, at 10:07, "Sales @ DarksideDevelopments"
>> >> <sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> No problem, I am sure we can sort it out. I just don't like being
>> rushed
>> >>> on a Friday night (its 18:15 here) when it could have been sorted
>> >>> early
>> >>> this week.
>> >>>
>> >>> Cheers!
>> >>>
>> >>> Ryan
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
>> >>> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
>> >>> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
>> >>> United Kingdom
>> >>> 01226 891654
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> On 7 December 2012 18:02, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>> Ryan,
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Thank you for letting me know. I'm going to see him today and get
>> >>>> some
>> >>>> photos of the turbo. Life is a bit hectic so I'm slow to reply,
>> >>>> sorry.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> -Michael
>> >>>>
>> >>>> On Dec 7, 2012, at 8:17, "Sales @ DarksideDevelopments"
>> >>>> <sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>> Hi Michael,
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> I have just had Scott email me about this asking me to call him
>> >>>>> urgently.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> I need to know what you want to do. I am not sending a turbo out
>> >>>>> FOC
>> >>>>> without seeing this one. I hope you understand it is not as easy as
>> >>>>> that
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Thanks
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
>> >>>>> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
>> >>>>> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
>> >>>>> United Kingdom
>> >>>>> 01226 891654
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> On 5 December 2012 18:15, Sales @ DarksideDevelopments
>> >>>>> <sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
>> >>>>>> Hi Michael,
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Yeah a snapped shaft is still usually due to oil issues. The shaft
>> and
>> >>>>>> turbine wheel are all 1 piece, so for the turbine to be off the
>> turbo,
>> >>>>>> the shaft is kaput.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> In this situation I prefer to look at the turbocharger first
>> >>>>>> before
>> >>>>>> fitting a replacement, however if you need one ASAP, the best
>> option is
>> >>>>>> for you to purchase another, send this one back and we can asses
>> from
>> >>>>>> there. Its the only way to do it fairly. Once we have the other
>> back I
>> >>>>>> will get in touch with our findings. I don't like doing it this
>> >>>>>> way
>> as
>> >>>>>> you can end up with 2 dead turbochargers if the problem lies
>> >>>>>> elsewhere.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> There will definately not have been any balance issues, I get a
>> balance
>> >>>>>> printout with every turbocharger and check those. If it was out I
>> would
>> >>>>>> have never seen the turbo until it was right. The guy I used for
>> >>>>>> the
>> >>>>>> rebuilding has been doing them 20+ years and have done easily 200+
>> >>>>>> turbocharger for me in the last 2 years.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> The GTB1756VKs are noisy buggers anyway TBH, we were concerned
>> >>>>>> about
>> >>>>>> one of the first we fitted, so we whipped it off and took it for
>> >>>>>> checking, everything was fine and it is still going strong on the
>> >>>>>> customers car.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Let me know what you think.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
>> >>>>>> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
>> >>>>>> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
>> >>>>>> United Kingdom
>> >>>>>> 01226 891654
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> On 5 December 2012 17:25, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>>>>> Thanks for replying Ryan,
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> I'm used to the time difference so no worries.
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> The turbo is still on the car. The shaft did not weld itself. THe
>> >>>>>>> turbine side fell off into the exhaust. My car is down and it's
>> >>>>>>> my
>> >>>>>>> daily driver. I'd like to get a replacement ASAP. I'd like to
>> switch
>> >>>>>>> the turbos out just once and get back onto the road and then I
>> >>>>>>> can
>> >>>>>>> send the old one back to you. What can we do?
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Again there were several people around when we installed the
>> >>>>>>> turbo
>> and
>> >>>>>>> it was noticed that it was loud in a way that was resembling the
>> old
>> >>>>>>> Kerma turbos. It was suggested that there may have been a balance
>> >>>>>>> problem right off the bat. If that helps.
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Yes, this 1756 was a rebuild. My car is not at my house so I
>> >>>>>>> cannot
>> >>>>>>> take photos of it.
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Thanks,
>> >>>>>>> Michael
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> On Dec 4, 2012, at 10:28 PM, Sales @ DarksideDevelopments wrote:
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Hi Michael,
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Sorry for the delay, its 6:30 am here.
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> So you have the turbo off the car and the shaft is broke? Do you
>> have
>> >>>>>>>> any photos?
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Yours were the rebuilt ones right? They are all VSR Balanced
>> >>>>>>>> well
>> >>>>>>>> over OE spec, so it won't have been that what has killed it. I
>> have
>> >>>>>>>> only had 1 other GTB1756VK snap a shaft, that was a brand new
>> >>>>>>>> one
>> >>>>>>>> from a different source to these rebuilt ones, and we inspected
>> that
>> >>>>>>>> and found there to be no oil in the bearings, so they had welded
>> >>>>>>>> themselves together.
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Can you get the turbo shipped back to me and we can look at what
>> we
>> >>>>>>>> can do?
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Thanks, and sorry about this. You know I won't leave you
>> >>>>>>>> hanging
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Thanks
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Ryan
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
>> >>>>>>>> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
>> >>>>>>>> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
>> >>>>>>>> United Kingdom
>> >>>>>>>> 01226 891654
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> On 5 December 2012 00:43, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>>>>>>> Ryan,
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> I'm curious if those three turbos purchased were VSR balanced.
>> >>>>>>>>> People were commenting on how loud of a whine there was, I
>> thought
>> >>>>>>>>> balance might of been an issue. The noise became progressively
>> >>>>>>>>> worse. The turbo is still on the car. Let me know what to do
>> next. I
>> >>>>>>>>> haven't posted on the club about it or told anyone. Tell me how
>> to
>> >>>>>>>>> handle it and that's what I'll do.
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>> >>>>>>>>> -Michael
>> >>

Last edited:

BioChoppers

Vendor
TDI
2003 jetta 5spd wagon

RyanP said:
the log I posted is what I got from Michael and the comment of the 95% Duty Cycle came from that.
That's not the footage Mike and what's with the fake 95% duty cycle 2003 GN log Mike? Whos 2003 log is that Mike? What was your duty cycle Mike? We were logging your car the whole time, show me your 43psi log Mike?
It doesn't take a genius (which you are a self proclaimed one Mike), to figure out what's going on here...

Man I am at a complete loss of words with you Mike... Good Luck to you. I wish I could say what I really think of you right now but I'm going to just say good luck...

Now that I’ve had the car back for a few days, I can definately say I have nothing to worry about anymore! Here’s the fun part, the first turbo blew up on me :/

Biochoppers was able to source and install a second 1756VK and get the car back to me. Since the car was down he reclocked compressor and after cutting off and welding it back on, changed teh direction of the compressor's outlet. Everything is running smooth, a bit quieter too, and the car is pulling better than the dyno :D. Now, a small recap to get everyone up to speed.

You can check the sig or look here at the log for the dyno log. Took a little forensics to find the log that was saved into an existing file. You may notice the tune appears to be setup for 2.6 bar. This is the diagnostic limit of 23 psi, or ~37.7 psi absolute. You can ignore that because the tune’s math is scaled so that 2.6 bar is 32 psi, aka ~46.7 psi absolute. This why the standing idle pressure is 775 psi, not 950-1050 mbar. With that said, the peak HP is at 4360 RPM and that puts the turbo output at ~2.21 bar, which given that 2.6 bar is 32 psi, is nearly 25 psi on the nose and what our gauge said!

In the following days we spent time fine tuning the boost valve and also shortening the actuator. As you see from the above log, even after shortening it once, the turbo wouldn’t meet requested boost. So we had to go at it again, shorten it further and also adjust the boost valve. The best we achieved was at 29.989 psi as you can see from this log

With the new turbo on we needed a re-tune asap to make sure everything was ok the turbo was setup properly. I think Mark is on vacation so we contacted VWMike and he was able to help out. With a tune dialed back to 28 PSI and the diagnostic limit removed, we could see actual boost in the log and not having to pull out a calculator to scale it after the fact.

After driving around a bit, we pulled some logs! Here is a sample of a moderately graded hill pull in 3rd gear. Yeah, I'm over-boosting just a tad (~29 psi), but it's nothing to write home about and the boost valve is doing it's job. This car pulls amazingly well. The power is really smooth and I hit 26-27 psi at 2100 RPM. We think that it is reasonable to expect that the turbo can hit 32 psi at 2100 RPM, but we're playing it safe for now :). The large tuned downpipe is obviously helping out here and I cannot wait to see what I can do on the dyno again ;).
Which One is it?! Seriously???

Last edited:

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I don't have server space to post those originals. I'm leaving for work.

As your place was a "media free zone" that was the only thing I shot which was when we first turned the car on. I believe those videos can be downloaded from youtube's servers and someone else who knows how to extract metadata, if the files are not manipulated by youtube, can show the EXIF from the video files.

Also there is footage of my B4 and Jeremy's B4 on the Dyno over in the GTG thread here.

BioChoppers

Vendor
TDI
2003 jetta 5spd wagon
I don't have server space to post those originals. I'm leaving for work. Please stop using my thread as an apple box to speak your rhetoric and lies. Mods please lock this thread.
Post Lies and Lock it! How Convenient!... Remeber me while your driving your car to work Mike...

Tell the Truth Micheal

Your car is an B4 not an MK4 and has not been re-wired last I checked. Is THIS your 43PSI LOG MIKE? Why did you even send this to Ryan? Were you still pissed about your bill? Super shady...

Here are a couple of your Logs Mike Your ECU part# is 028 906 021 GH

Last edited:

storx

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta CR140, 2010 Corvette Z06
Are those really the logs? Not to impressed with the boost onset...

storx

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta CR140, 2010 Corvette Z06
Much better!! I was gonna say damn I thought those turbos were much better spoolup

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
BioChoppers,

Please stop editing your posts 6 hrs later and changing their contents to something complete different.

According to my email notifications you posted:
---Quote (Originally by Digital Corpus)---

Edit:
Quoting Scott
---End Quote---
That's right. Why don't you tell truth about how loud that turbo was and all of the footage you took?
That's why I posted links to the videos which were sent to Ryan and yourself.

I paid my bill. I even offered to go 50/50 on the clutch upgrade because you publicly stated that you did that for free, and I was trying to be nice. I never tried to haggle to price and even said that I expected to pay more.

That's right. Why don't you tell the truth about how loud that turbo was and all of the footage you took? Thanks for paying your bill BTW lol! It's amazing how easily people are bought off with cool parts again, enjoy...

The E-mails you forwarded to me because you refused to respond to Ryan after you got your car back during my Darkside turbo warranty experience:

On 20 December 2012 18:44, <biochoppers@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Ryan, I replaced Mikes turbo with another 1756VK and it's running great now, much quieter and was easier to set up. I've seen a lot of turbo fails in my short time wrenching this ones a new one. I think it's safe to say it wasn't "an oiling problem" I have your core. Would be happy to ship it back to you upon receiving a warranty replacement of some sort. Let me know what your offer is I would love to have a happy ending with this one...
Best Regards,
Scott
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sales @ DarksideDevelopments" <sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 22:53:43
To: MOB<digital.corpus@gmail.com>
Cc: Scott Russell<biochoppers@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Turbos

What happened with this?

Thanks

Ryan

On 08/12/2012, Sales @ DarksideDevelopments
<sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> If you just get Scott to send me some photos of the sets, and also send me
> some VAG-Com logs, we can look at those, but I think the best way is going
> to be for me to get it collected on Monday with DHL, so if you can get me
> Scott's address and a contact for DHL, I will arrange all that right away.
> I would have it Tuesday.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ryan
>
>
> <http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/>
> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
> United Kingdom
> *01226 891654*
> <http://www.facebook.com/darksidedevelopments>
> <http://www.youtube.com/darksidetdi>
>
>
>
> On 8 December 2012 10:55, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ryan,
>>
>> I know we promised photos today, but that didn't have a chance to happen.
>> If you still want them, we can setup for that. When I go over next we can
>> even disassemble the turbo for high res photos of every part. Any
>> specific
>> shots you need I can accommodate.
>>
>> The packaging was very robust. However, it could have been dropped from 6
>> ft in the air, flat onto one of its sides and I wouldn't have noticed
>> anything off about it. I was just eager to open up the box and break out
>> the turbos.
>>
>> -Michael
>>
>> On Dec 7, 2012, at 12:57, "Sales @ DarksideDevelopments" <
>> sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Michael,
>> >
>> > Its okay I understand. We are all busy. I just found it a little off
>> > that Scott was emailing asking me to hurry when I had not heard
>> > anything.
>> >
>> > The easiest way would be for me to get it collected with DHL on
>> > Monday, I will take it to my guy to assess tuesday and we can go from
>> > there. Either way you can have a turbo for late next week.
>> >
>> > You know I am honest and if its my baby, I will sort it.
>> >
>> > Scott was talking about damage during shipment. You opened the box so
>> > you know it will have been packaged bombproof. If there were any
>> > concerns about that i needed to know beforehand.
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> >
>> > Ryan
>> >
>> > On 07/12/2012, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> Schedules don't match too well. If we have to wait the weekend, I'll
>> >> do
>> >> that. Obviously not a preference for either of us. Now I know you
>> prefer the
>> >> turbo in your hands, but will photos suffice? What do you need
>> >> pictures
>> of?
>> >> Even of they are completely sufficient, can they help?
>> >>
>> >> -Michael
>> >>
>> >> On Dec 7, 2012, at 10:07, "Sales @ DarksideDevelopments"
>> >> <sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> No problem, I am sure we can sort it out. I just don't like being
>> rushed
>> >>> on a Friday night (its 18:15 here) when it could have been sorted
>> >>> early
>> >>> this week.
>> >>>
>> >>> Cheers!
>> >>>
>> >>> Ryan
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
>> >>> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
>> >>> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
>> >>> United Kingdom
>> >>> 01226 891654
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> On 7 December 2012 18:02, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>> Ryan,
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Thank you for letting me know. I'm going to see him today and get
>> >>>> some
>> >>>> photos of the turbo. Life is a bit hectic so I'm slow to reply,
>> >>>> sorry.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> -Michael
>> >>>>
>> >>>> On Dec 7, 2012, at 8:17, "Sales @ DarksideDevelopments"
>> >>>> <sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>> Hi Michael,
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> I have just had Scott email me about this asking me to call him
>> >>>>> urgently.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> I need to know what you want to do. I am not sending a turbo out
>> >>>>> FOC
>> >>>>> without seeing this one. I hope you understand it is not as easy as
>> >>>>> that
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Thanks
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
>> >>>>> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
>> >>>>> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
>> >>>>> United Kingdom
>> >>>>> 01226 891654
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> On 5 December 2012 18:15, Sales @ DarksideDevelopments
>> >>>>> <sales@darksidedevelopments.co.uk> wrote:
>> >>>>>> Hi Michael,
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Yeah a snapped shaft is still usually due to oil issues. The shaft
>> and
>> >>>>>> turbine wheel are all 1 piece, so for the turbine to be off the
>> turbo,
>> >>>>>> the shaft is kaput.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> In this situation I prefer to look at the turbocharger first
>> >>>>>> before
>> >>>>>> fitting a replacement, however if you need one ASAP, the best
>> option is
>> >>>>>> for you to purchase another, send this one back and we can asses
>> from
>> >>>>>> there. Its the only way to do it fairly. Once we have the other
>> back I
>> >>>>>> will get in touch with our findings. I don't like doing it this
>> >>>>>> way
>> as
>> >>>>>> you can end up with 2 dead turbochargers if the problem lies
>> >>>>>> elsewhere.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> There will definately not have been any balance issues, I get a
>> balance
>> >>>>>> printout with every turbocharger and check those. If it was out I
>> would
>> >>>>>> have never seen the turbo until it was right. The guy I used for
>> >>>>>> the
>> >>>>>> rebuilding has been doing them 20+ years and have done easily 200+
>> >>>>>> turbocharger for me in the last 2 years.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> The GTB1756VKs are noisy buggers anyway TBH, we were concerned
>> >>>>>> about
>> >>>>>> one of the first we fitted, so we whipped it off and took it for
>> >>>>>> checking, everything was fine and it is still going strong on the
>> >>>>>> customers car.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Let me know what you think.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
>> >>>>>> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
>> >>>>>> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
>> >>>>>> United Kingdom
>> >>>>>> 01226 891654
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> On 5 December 2012 17:25, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>>>>> Thanks for replying Ryan,
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> I'm used to the time difference so no worries.
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> The turbo is still on the car. The shaft did not weld itself. THe
>> >>>>>>> turbine side fell off into the exhaust. My car is down and it's
>> >>>>>>> my
>> >>>>>>> daily driver. I'd like to get a replacement ASAP. I'd like to
>> switch
>> >>>>>>> the turbos out just once and get back onto the road and then I
>> >>>>>>> can
>> >>>>>>> send the old one back to you. What can we do?
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Again there were several people around when we installed the
>> >>>>>>> turbo
>> and
>> >>>>>>> it was noticed that it was loud in a way that was resembling the
>> old
>> >>>>>>> Kerma turbos. It was suggested that there may have been a balance
>> >>>>>>> problem right off the bat. If that helps.
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Yes, this 1756 was a rebuild. My car is not at my house so I
>> >>>>>>> cannot
>> >>>>>>> take photos of it.
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Thanks,
>> >>>>>>> Michael
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> On Dec 4, 2012, at 10:28 PM, Sales @ DarksideDevelopments wrote:
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Hi Michael,
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Sorry for the delay, its 6:30 am here.
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> So you have the turbo off the car and the shaft is broke? Do you
>> have
>> >>>>>>>> any photos?
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Yours were the rebuilt ones right? They are all VSR Balanced
>> >>>>>>>> well
>> >>>>>>>> over OE spec, so it won't have been that what has killed it. I
>> have
>> >>>>>>>> only had 1 other GTB1756VK snap a shaft, that was a brand new
>> >>>>>>>> one
>> >>>>>>>> from a different source to these rebuilt ones, and we inspected
>> that
>> >>>>>>>> and found there to be no oil in the bearings, so they had welded
>> >>>>>>>> themselves together.
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Can you get the turbo shipped back to me and we can look at what
>> we
>> >>>>>>>> can do?
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Thanks, and sorry about this. You know I won't leave you
>> >>>>>>>> hanging
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Thanks
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Ryan
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Unit M1 Bromcliffe Park, Burton Road
>> >>>>>>>> Monk Bretton, Barnsley
>> >>>>>>>> South Yorkshire, S71 5RN
>> >>>>>>>> United Kingdom
>> >>>>>>>> 01226 891654
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> On 5 December 2012 00:43, MOB <digital.corpus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>>>>>>> Ryan,
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> I'm curious if those three turbos purchased were VSR balanced.
>> >>>>>>>>> People were commenting on how loud of a whine there was, I
>> thought
>> >>>>>>>>> balance might of been an issue. The noise became progressively
>> >>>>>>>>> worse. The turbo is still on the car. Let me know what to do
>> next. I
>> >>>>>>>>> haven't posted on the club about it or told anyone. Tell me how
>> to
>> >>>>>>>>> handle it and that's what I'll do.
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>> >>>>>>>>> -Michael
>> >>

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
It has been documented in this thread and in many other places that I have a 1997 Passat. It has a 1Z engine with a GT-15 wastegate turbo. According to the forums my car is a mk III. Generally, because of the engine, many refer to the B4 as a mk III even though that designation is more commonly used for the Jetta. Also, I have an FA ECU. I'll take photos of it if you doubt that. I never called the car a MK4/Mk IV. If you'd like, you can edit your post again to correct these inconsistencies.

Until you pulled out my injectors and we saw they were most likely T4's, we thought I had Sprint 520's. Aside from the PD130 Intake manifold and 2.5" exhaust, there have been no performance modifications made by myself. The injectors were installed by the original owner. The car has been running on the stock tune since I got it 90K miles ago.

The first log you show with a GN ECU isn't our car. You've never touched the two A4's or the other B4 in the family. Because the firmware has the ECU's part number coded into it, you can change it to most anything you want probably. Because the stock software/tune on the ECU is for a pressure controlled boost system, it had to be reflashed with ECU control software for a vacuum controlled boost VW as a base. This is why the first tune shows a GH part number. And on the 2nd and 3rd tunes it shows a JB part number.

BioChoppers, please educate yourself before doing unit conversions. Yes, 3.0144 bar, 3014.4 mbar, is 43.72 PSI. The sensor reading this pressure is a MAP sensor, which is an acronym for Manifold Absolute Pressure. You didn't subtract atmospheric pressure to get gauge pressure. At sea level, this is about 14.7 psi. As a result that log is showing a peak pressure of ~29 psi. When you put 43 psi into that first turbo at al altitude of 650-750 feet above sea level (~14.38 psi), the absolute pressure was ~57.38 psi. Check with your dad who has the avionics if you doubt me.

The two full screen screenshots of the logs that we pulled Boost Valve 6 was the one where you blew the turbo. Boost Valve 5 is the one I asked you to not touch it again. You're just reposting material I've already presented when I gave my initial summary.

The only deception on my behalf was not telling Ryan the whole story. I've owned up to that. I won't apologize for the fact that I work at a company and venue that closes regularly at midnight and that I have a 35-45 minute commute.

One of the 2 people who you admitted that overboosted the turbo has already spoken in this thread. The other is probably staying out of it. I'll leave it to them if they would like tell the truth about what you did. The incident can be written off as a simple mistake. It's how you tried to handle it and how you have treated others, not the least of which is myself, as to why I decided speak up.

***This has been written from my phone during waking moments of free time in my shift. Please keep this in mind for typos or grammar mistakes***

Post Lies and Lock it! How Convenient!... Remeber me while your driving your car to work Mike...

Tell the Truth Micheal

Your car is an B4 not an MK4 and has not been re-wired last I checked. Is THIS your 43PSI LOG MIKE? Why did you even send this to Ryan? Were you still pissed about your bill? Super shady...

Here are a couple of your Logs Mike Your ECU part# is 028 906 021 GH

Status
Not open for further replies.