Stig

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat Wagon, 1996, Storm Grey; New Beetle, 1998, Yellow and Red
TOUR is CANCELED

TOUR is CANCELED

TOUR is CANCELED

Hey Folks,

If you are interested in biodiesel and it's production, then consider yourself invited to an afternoon tour of

Down to Earth Energy (DtEE)
http://www.downtoearthenergy.net/

Saturday, November 13, 2010, 3:00 PM
941 Monroe-Jersey Road (Alchovy St in Monroe)
Monroe, GA 30655
706-267-7891

The plant is about 30-40 minutes east of ATL off US 78 and easy to get to.

Just to make myself clear - this is NOT a GTG - there are no facilities to do maintenance. This is social event: biodiesel plant tour, car talk, etc. If you have car parts you'd like to sell/trade - bring them along.

After the tour, those inclined could follow me to hit a local restaurant (Monroe or Athens) or even go to the Terrapin Brewery in Athens - another tour, great beer and live music.

FYI - I am not an employee or have any financial interest in the company, though I do have an interest in alternative fuels and I have been purchasing biodiesel from them since their opening last year. It's good stuff, IMHO.

Let me know if you can make it.

Jim

Last edited:

DidJettarun

Veteran Member
TDI
A5 2005.5 Jetta A4 2003 Jetta
I would love to join the tour...I restock my biodiesel supply and as a Georgia Alum it would be good to come home for the day. I cant commit if you need a head count until closer to the date. Just pencil me in

Marinel

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
I would love to join as well. I only live about 15 minutes away. Ive visited them before but I never bought any bio from them. I need to get some bio so I can start running a blend in my TDI.

Stig

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat Wagon, 1996, Storm Grey; New Beetle, 1998, Yellow and Red
Plant Tour CANCELED - not a whole lot of interest at this time. Perhaps we can do the tour come Spring.

maddogg10mm

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI & 99.5 Jetta TDI
Keep us posted

I was planning on driving up to take the tour. Oh well I guess I will find something else to go do today.