www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2010

TDIFest 2010 Discussion about TDIFest 2010 on the Labour Day weekend (September 3-5th, 2010) .

Old August 13th, 2010, 22:24   #1
JERMS
Veteran Member

Default Camping anybody?

Am I the only one not looking forward to paying $100 a night for 3 nights? I'll be looking for a camp site for the woman and I, and drive 20 miles or so into the 'fest to save $300 for stuff like tuning and the swap meet . Anybody have the inside scoop on good campsites with a shower on site for the women?

JERMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 06:14   #2
kromicacid
Veteran Member

The $100 a night pays for the banquet room, the storage room, the registration room, and MANY other items. The room itself could be cheaper if we did not include the pricing for those spaces. This is a FUNDRAISER for the wonderful online experience of TDIClub.com and the opportunity to have such a great website with NO ADS!!!!! And to top it off, it is free for all to use. The $100 is a small price to pay to get a room out of and celebrate the awesomeness of this site.

Good luck camping.
~ 2006.5 Special Edition Jetta TDI ~ DSG ~ Graphite Blue ~ 65k miles
~ 2004 Jetta TDI GLS~ Platinum Grey ~ 110k miles
kromicacid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 16:57   #3
mrvermin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kromicacid View Post
The $100 a night pays for the banquet room, the storage room, the registration room, and MANY other items. The room itself could be cheaper if we did not include the pricing for those spaces. This is a FUNDRAISER for the wonderful online experience of TDIClub.com and the opportunity to have such a great website with NO ADS!!!!! And to top it off, it is free for all to use. The $100 is a small price to pay to get a room out of and celebrate the awesomeness of this site.

Good luck camping.
What Kromicacid said

That and after driving almost 4300km, I want a proper shower and a nice soft bed

MrVermin

mrvermin is offline   Reply With Quote