My Lilredgolftdi

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
Finally, I have complied a few pictures of my three weeks old '10 Tornado Red Golf TDi

About to roll off the showroom floor

Without the splash guards and chrome exhaust tips

Like last time (with my lilredjettdiwagon), Grapevine Lake had to be my backdrop....

and the front

More to come :)
06/05/12
When I said, more to come, I had no idea that my next pic would be of a Mini Cooper. Knowing that I will not be able to drive a diesel Cooper, placed an order for a MCS w/manual tranny with a few goodies. Same location, different beast

Last edited:

back2vw

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI, 2016 Jetta GLI SEL
The more red Golfs I see, the more I like them. Nice car, I'm jealous of the HIDs.

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Silver 2001 Golf GL TDI 5-speed
That's one fine looking Golf! I love the color. I'm jealous!!

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Thank you all for your kind words :) My second TDi, soooo much different than my first one :) The smell of new car, all the toys, so much low end torque and tight handling along with the fear of HPFP failure, I feel delighted and dizzy both at the same time :p

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Thank you all for your kind words :) My second TDi, soooo much different than my first one :) The smell of new car, all the toys, so much low end torque and tight handling along with the fear of HPFP failure, I feel delighted and dizzy both at the same time :p
LOL. Nice looking Golf!

sportriderseattle

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr, 6-speed manual, sunroof, CWP, Votex kit, roof spoiler, 35 tint
me like Tornado red! very nice car. Did you airbrush those puffy clouds? ;) ;) hehe

vwmk4

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time, Looking for a nice one though.
Loving the t red,very sharp. I know you are going to enjoy the TDI.

tedbe

TDI
none
beautiful

This is a gorgeous car. If anything could get me to throw HPFP caution to the wind and get one, it would be red like this (with RNS 510). And if I lived anywhere in the world other than the U.S., factory leather. Alas, not to be.

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
This is a gorgeous car. If anything could get me to throw HPFP caution to the wind and get one, it would be red like this (with RNS 510). And if I lived anywhere in the world other than the U.S., factory leather. Alas, not to be.
You shouldn't let the probability of HPFP failure keep you from enjoying such a fine vehicle :p

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
First of all, a thousand apologies to Farfromovin, sportriderseattle, ThatsWhatSheSaid, Eurosport, HalleyTDI, UFO for never thanking for your posts. :)

Oh well, with heavy heart, said good bye to our Lilredgolftdi this past December. She had a tad over 116k and fresh DPF and a renewed life after the HPFP thingi, we were suggested to take the buyback option and we took it. Very easy transaction, no drama that we can think of. :cool:

Last frame:

After long long search, found this as a replacement: