GTG LK Stevens May 22

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
So, the date has been set.

As in the past, light wrenching (I do have basic tools, ramps, jack, Topsider, brake bleeder), food (I'll supply hamburgers, hot dogs and drinks, the rest is bring what you can), and fun. I do have a two car garage for cover from the sun. Our place is in the country so lots of room. Open to all; kids and family are welcome. Dogs are fine. I do live on the water so watching small kids is needed. Yes, there is fishing (Tom).

Start at 10 AM until Pat goes home :))).

Call if you have any questions 425-501-8398.

More later.

whatnxt (Jorry)

O.C.TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI, 09' JSW TDI, 09' BMW 335d
Should be there. Thanks for hosting again, this is one of the best GTGs in the PNW.

O.C.

vwmikel

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'94 Golf Sport TDI
I'll definitely maybe be able to make it...we shall see. :)

(if so then it's me +1)

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
FunnyMan said:
Start at 10 AM until Pat goes home :)) ).
Hey, I resemble that remark. :cool:

Count me in... now I've got some work to do before I get up there so I can do more work... :D

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2-door, 2k Silver. Red RTDI now gone but not forgotten!
Hey Jorry, looking forward to it. Now if I can just get it scheduled in with all the field work coming...ah, the perfect escape!

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Hey Jorry like i mentioned i will be there for sure unless something comes up. I will check if i can take Jack across the border and if i can the 3 of us will be there for sure.

I am not sure what i am bringing but i might sneak the Sausages across the border that everyone loves here in Canada. Jorry i hopefully will see your place finally after all these years and meet a lot of new people that have not made it to our Canadian GTG.

Hope to see ya all there

Harald

Last edited:

icecap

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI 5Spd Black Anthracite Pkg 1
Hi Jorry,
I'll be there short of any unforseen difficulty. I'll probably come by myself this time as my wife Gwyn has to work that day and doesn't think she can get it off. Don't know what I'll bring yet but sure I'll find something at an Albertson's along the way. If you have any suggestions let me know.

whyfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW TDI Wagon auto. transmission
Dag Nabbitt!!!

I hate to miss this GTG. Jorry regularly hosts one of the best GTGs in the region. Pulled bar-b-qued pork!! UMMMM. (Summer GTGs at Fixum Haus are pretty awesome, too.)

I'll be back east, celebrating my oldest daughter's graduation from colleg that week-end. But, I'll be feasting on fresh caught Blue Crabs and Lump Meat Crab Cakes!! See you all at the GTG in Portland over Labor Day.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Shoot, we'll be missing this one as we'll be on a road trip with Jetpuf. We were crossing our fingers for the 29th as my wife got tickets for stars on ice in Seattle (oh joy...).

Anyway, have fun everyone, maybe next year! :)
-Aaron

BlackSunshine

TDI
Tdi 1.9L ALH
Going to try my best to get down for my first GTG and meet the crew - the GF has to work, so it may be a solo trip. Hope to meet you all soon! :)

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Dammit! I have to make some sort of GTG as SOME point... I'll be in Italy riding my bike and watching the Giro. I guess that'll be kinda fun too ;) !!!

I may have a conflict with 'Fest too now (good friends just booked their wedding on Friday the 3rd of Sept).

I ALMOST bumped into ED the other day ;) . One day I'll meet you guys...

Have fun, wish I could be there,
-Chris

v8volvo

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Headed up to Anacortes that morning, might try to stop in for a little while with one of the Volvos. The 760 does nice brakestands now. Are burnouts allowed? :D

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Hey Jorry i am sorry but as we just bought a tent trailer and the GTG is on a long weekend we have decided to go camping that weekend. I would of loved to have come by but i guess it will have wait till next time. Hope you all have fun and i will see you all next time.

Harald

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
Harald,

You can set-up the tent on the property, somewhere. Next to the water? Close to Mt. Pilchuck and great hiking. I do have 6.6 acers.

Have fun.

Jorry

meangreen said:
Hey Jorry i am sorry but as we just bought a tent trailer and the GTG is on a long weekend we have decided to go camping that weekend. I would of loved to have come by but i guess it will have wait till next time. Hope you all have fun and i will see you all next time.

Harald

Keli_OR

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 black Sportwagen SE, '01 silver Jetta GLS, '00 green Beetle
I can't believe I missed this post!
I plan to be there. I'll see what kind of goodies to bring.
Anyone up for a caravan?
:D Keli