2004 Passat TDI GL for sale... SUPER PRICE

GRTDI

TDI
05 Passat TDi Wagon
2004 Passat TDI GL for sale...11,000 obo

PRICE 9750 OBO- if you are interested, lets talk.

OK... I have posted my Passat before, but I finally bought another car... have done my property deal.. and have to get the Passat out of here. It has been a great car for sure... no major issues and I will list everything that has been done since I have owned and and anything it needs.

QUICK DESCRIPTION: Dk. Blue, 116,000 miles, AC, PW/PL, Monsoon CD, Dk Grey Cloth. Evolution Skid Plate.

First off... I bought the car in Texas with about 86000 miles on it... was regularly maintained at a dealer in Dallas. I drove it home and have done the following since purchased:

New Axle Shafts on the front (100k and 106k) one then the other.
New Break Pads (103k)
Timing Belt (@106k) (completed by Martin B. over by Lansing) all other parts replaced (pumps etc)
New Tires (113k)
Evolution Skid Plate (installed when the new timing belt was done)

What it needs? A hubcap... I have been meaning to replace... if its a deal breaker I'll get it :) It also needs a spare tire. There is a small crease on the drivers door (its very hard to notice) other minor imperfections (it really needs a good cleaning... and it will be done BEFORE it leaves our care.

Feel free to ask questons: I need to sell this now (OR sell the Jetta TDI wagon I just bought :) but I would like to keep the wagon... I need the space.

Photos are here I can post more if interested.

SORRY I FORGOT CONTACT INFO. rob@theimageshoppe.com or 616-334-7125

Thanks!

Rob

Last edited:

GRTDI

TDI
05 Passat TDi Wagon
So... since I haven't heard a peep... does anyone have a thought as to what price a well maintained Passat should go for? I really need it to go... its been a great car and I have done everything it needs (and more) Any thoughts would be great. I hate putting it on fleabay :-(

GRTDI

TDI
05 Passat TDi Wagon
Bump For Price Change

SO... I put this on e-bay, sold it... and the buyer will not complete the transaction. I REALLY need to move this car sooner then later. I am willing to take 9750 OBO. ITS in geat shape... I can send pics as well. I have take care of all reg. maint. and its in great overall shape. I also have a new hubcap for the one that is missing.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
At 11k it's a good price. At under 10K it's a great price.
But I have one already.