Help Pinout the Euro Switch for headlights!

gaurd03

TDI
'03 Jetta
I've looked and looked for a Full and complete pin out for the euro switch and haven't found it. So I put together what I have found on various sites with what I have found with my multimeter and here's what I have so far (corrections are very welcome!) please any one with ANY input (just not blatently wrong input) Please Post and I will put together a final image with the pin out. I'm trying to find the use for each and every Pin.

PeeWee

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon, 97 Passat Sedan
No help on the pins however you can also pull the switch out in the middle position (City Light) to activate the front fog first pull and rear fog second pull just like on the Headlight position.
;)

gaurd03 said:
I've looked and looked for a Full and complete pin out for the euro switch and haven't found it. So I put together what I have found on various sites with what I have found with my multimeter and here's what I have so far (corrections are very welcome!) please any one with ANY input (just not blatently wrong input) Please Post and I will put together a final image with the pin out. I'm trying to find the use for each and every Pin.

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
The pin numbers are REALLY helpful on this. They are located on the connector to the switch, not the switch itself. Adding those to the image will help...especially because the image is FLIPPED upside down!