FS: 2003 Jetta TDI 5-sp -- Bad Engine

ColdRock

TDI
2013 Jetta
I've got a 2003 Jetta TDI 5-speed with 144K miles which the engine ran away about three weeks ago causing havok and hydro-lock. The car is in great shape, has monsoon sound, and new tires all around. The vehicle is currently in Johnstown, PA.
Please make an offer.
Thanks,

kleinergti1

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99.5,00,01 etc etc
i try but i cannot watch this 24/7 so i am sure some slip by. the snow and ice storm kinda suck for making good time back but i should be home by noon today.

KROUT

persona non grata
Yes but you bought a nice new cozy warm truck to haul them with right? Cold weather sucks My water pipes in my shop are fozen right now and I am in fl. But it will be 70 again tommorrow.

kleinergti1

TDI
99.5,00,01 etc etc
yes i did buy a new one 4x4 this time. i returned to the shop this morning with it to find my waste oil burner not working and it was 44 in my shop so had to spend most of the day rebuilding that and not getting my shipping done.

shortysclimbin

Veteran Member
TDI
Kubvan, mk2 golf, mk6 golf
Tdi hording I love it! you guys could get to gether and have a monopoly.... Drive the prices up so the cars are worth more ;) Ow wait we already are doing that....

kleinergti1

TDI
99.5,00,01 etc etc
no i dont want to horde them but i enjoy parting and fixing them. I have 5 to finish up and pretty much sell them all at the same resonable price since they are all sold almost before finished.

kleinergti1

TDI
99.5,00,01 etc etc
here are a few photos of it. dealer dismantled engine(4 bent rods rest is fine) hub caps are in trunk. very clean car otherwise.