www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2007

TDIFest 2007 Discussion about TDIFest 2007 that happened in Montréal, Canada.

Old August 21st, 2007, 06:51   #1
VW Derf
Administrator

Fuel Economy: 5.9L / 100km
Default Diagnostics Session

On Saturday part of the agenda includes a diagnostics session. We will be doing this for the different platforms and it includes having some tdi experts go over various cars checking for problems.

If you want your car checked, please sign up below and we will randomly draw from the list below on Friday August 31st which cars will be done first. Once the the first couple cars for each platfom are done we will go back to this list of names and those that signed up on site and run through those cars as long as time permits.

2010 Golf Highline Wagon (Blue Graphite Pearl)
Aspherical Mirrors

- Past VWs:
2003 Indigo Blue TDI Bora Wagon;1996.5 Black 2.sl0w Golf
VW Derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2007, 12:13   #2
black_and_chrome
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW Derf
On Saturday part of the agenda includes a diagnostics session. We will be doing this for the different platforms and it includes having some tdi experts go over various cars checking for problems.

If you want your car checked, please sign up below and we will randomly draw from the list below on Friday August 31st which cars will be done first. Once the the first couple cars for each platfom are done we will go back to this list of names and those that signed up on site and run through those cars as long as time permits.
I would be interrested.
2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS Black on Beige - 35% tinted, Diesel Power DIGI PD PRO + TPC, G60/VR6 Clutch, TT shortshifter, Passenger Performance DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3" SS straight pipe, 3.5" tip, Cat 2 FF, Autometer Colbalt Boost and EGT - R-Line pedals, shifter, monster mats, plate cover, grill emblem, custom decal in window - Frost TDI Heater, Evo Skid Plate, Pioneer F-900-BT W/Sirius Satelite, OEM GLI valances, OEM GLI 18" BBS RC Rims
3rd place at TDI Fest 2007 Show and Shine
black_and_chrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2007, 19:07   #3
Lug_Nut
TDIClub Enthusiast
Pre-Forum Veteran Member

Add mine, please. After witnessing (at Ho5G) how smoothly a TDI engine can idle, I'm not happy anymore with the Martini maker under my hood.

Svante Arrhenius 1896

Cogito ergo soy (I think, therefore: Biodiesel)
Lug_Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2007, 17:04   #4
ecodean
Veteran Member

I would like to get my overboost situation looked at. Without my boost valve I'm way over the limit . Put me on the list.
ecodean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2007, 00:29   #5
ymz
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 5.3 l/100 km (at 115 km/h)

Yes, as a booster of the TDI-Club, I'd also like to see a detailed discussion (demonstration) of how to deal with boost issues... the ones on my car tend to crop up every 6 - 8 months... I know the theory, but would like to see how one goes about actually treating the problem... (yes, we do drive the car hard... it should be broken in by now... 244000 miles in 53 months...)

Yuri.
ymz is offline   Reply With Quote