www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2007

TDIFest 2007 Discussion about TDIFest 2007 that happened in Montréal, Canada.

Old August 13th, 2007, 22:31   #1
VW Derf
Administrator

Fuel Economy: 5.9L / 100km
Default Parts availability at TDIFest

It seams that the parts counters at all the local dealerships are closed on both Saturday and Sunday so we recommend that you make arrangements for any parts you may need before hand.
For the vendors attending, this is a great opportunty to stock those parts that commonly need replacing!

2010 Golf Highline Wagon (Blue Graphite Pearl)
Aspherical Mirrors

- Past VWs:
2003 Indigo Blue TDI Bora Wagon;1996.5 Black 2.sl0w Golf
VW Derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2007, 22:41   #2
BleachedBora

I am going to have mass quantities of filters, brakes, clutch kits, TB kits, oil, N75s, MAF's, nozzles, at least two 11mm injection pumps, and just about everything else I can think of. How many cars can we expect? Whatever I can presell would be helpful, I don't want to spend a fortune through customs and then have to bring everything back!
Thanks,
-BB
BleachedBora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2007, 18:21   #3
vikingrob
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 69.63/47/36

I also checked the website of Lewis Motors, the VW dealer in Burlington, VT; their parts counter is also closed on Saturday. They are, however, open on Friday from 8-5 EDT, and their phone number for the parts counter is 802-658-1130. They are the nearest dealership per Google Maps to the I-87/A-15 border crossing.

Centre-Ville VW's parts counter (in Montreal) closes at 3 on Friday; their number is 514-846-1717.

Last edited by vikingrob; August 14th, 2007 at 18:24.
vikingrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 17:48   #4
red golf tdi

Fuel Economy: 53/48/42
Default FrostHeater TDIFest show Special $79.95 shipped for attendees

I'm running this outrageous promotion for TDIFest attendees only...

Prices on our custom heater kits will be deeply discounted at $79.95 U.S. for TDIFest attendees, and we’ll accept payment in either U.S. cash or by credit card. This show special pricing applies to any one of our 11 different heater kits. Includes standard shipping.

Unfortunately, because of customs and duty costs, we will not be bringing any products to the Fest. Orders will be shipped in the weeks following the show.

Non-attendees can still take advantage of our free shipping until the end of September.

See you there!
Terry

Last edited by red golf tdi; August 26th, 2007 at 17:53.
red golf tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 20:20   #5
black_and_chrome
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red golf tdi
I'm running this outrageous promotion for TDIFest attendees only...

Prices on our custom heater kits will be deeply discounted at $79.95 U.S. for TDIFest attendees, and we’ll accept payment in either U.S. cash or by credit card. This show special pricing applies to any one of our 11 different heater kits. Includes standard shipping.

Unfortunately, because of customs and duty costs, we will not be bringing any products to the Fest. Orders will be shipped in the weeks following the show.

Non-attendees can still take advantage of our free shipping until the end of September.

See you there!
Terry
I would like to pay right away...lol I had intensions of purchasing one at the fest... At that price might as well have one for the fest!

All kidding aside, can I pre-order?

Nick
2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS Black on Beige - 35% tinted, Diesel Power DIGI PD PRO + TPC, G60/VR6 Clutch, TT shortshifter, Passenger Performance DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3" SS straight pipe, 3.5" tip, Cat 2 FF, Autometer Colbalt Boost and EGT - R-Line pedals, shifter, monster mats, plate cover, grill emblem, custom decal in window - Frost TDI Heater, Evo Skid Plate, Pioneer F-900-BT W/Sirius Satelite, OEM GLI valances, OEM GLI 18" BBS RC Rims
3rd place at TDI Fest 2007 Show and Shine
black_and_chrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 08:32   #6
red golf tdi

Fuel Economy: 53/48/42

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_and_chrome
I would like to pay right away...lol I had intensions of purchasing one at the fest... At that price might as well have one for the fest!

All kidding aside, can I pre-order?

Nick

Sorry, no pre-orders. You can order one at the Fest.
red golf tdi is offline   Reply With Quote