Scangauge II TDIclub Group buy!

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Hello everyone!
Summer is upon us when we start to think of doing things to our cars. I have been trading emails with Jetta_Pilot about hosting this group buy. This looks like a great deal as well as a great product, so not only am I adding to it to my "Sources for TDI Parts" page I have decided to host this group buy. The following is the text from the vendors....
Cheers!
-BB

=================================================================

Thank you to BleachedBora for posting this for me.
Please do not contact “BleachedBora” about this item as he is not directly involved in this group buy.

Please contact “Jetta_Pilot” or for more info ScanGaugeII product use this link.

For features of ScanGaugeII use this link

For photos of ScanGaugeII

===========================================================

To Purchase please follow this link.

The price is $149.95 shipped in the US and Canada.
The Canadian expedited shipping offer for an extra $ 25.00 is not applicable to this group buy, sorry about that.

Start Date: May 31, 07
End Date: June 21, 07

10 units must be purchased to get it at this price. 3n1 will hold the orders until there are 10 bought. In the PayPal comment box, you must type " TDI GB ". This is how 3n1 keeps track of which forum is ordering and to make sure the minimums are met.

Orders placed Monday through Friday morning 11am EST shipped same day. Friday afternoon and weekend orders are shipped out the following Monday.

Normal delivery times are 2 business days via Priority Mail. Please be aware that there have been some who took 3-6 business days, but this isn’t the norm.

Canadian orders take 1 - 10 weeks (1-2 is normal), due to customs. Canadian customers liable for their own taxes.
I can NOT send as gift or as used. I will not lie on forms with a lower purchase amount, please don’t ask me to.

PayPal buyers. I can only ship to the verified PayPal shipping address.

If you would like to purchase with US Postal Money order or Personal checking account, please email 3n1:
sales@3n1autocomputer.com

( MICHIGAN orders will pay 6% sales tax )

Last edited:

cbass94

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, 2011 JSW
I'll take two.

But that link to purchase doesn't work yet, is that because there are not 10 of them yet? I'll PM Jetta_Pilot also to ask him.

Thanks Aaron for putting this on!

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
No problem using the link when you click on:

To purchase follow this link

Last edited:

cbass94

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, 2011 JSW
It actually looks like it might be Paypal's problem now. The problem is when I click "Buy Now" on your page. thanks for the quick response. Oh, and I might want 3 now :)

Last edited:

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
It is 3n1 who is the actual seller, Bleached Bora was kind enough to post the information for me. I am just trying to save members of the TDI club some money as well as being a purchaser myself. Please do not contact Bleached Bora regarding this item, Thanks JP

I just tried the purchase link and this is what came up from PayPal.

We are currently performing weekly maintenance on the PayPal website and it is temporarily unavailable. We estimate that it will be available at approximately 11:30 AM PDT. (This would be 2:30 Eastern time)

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Once you are in the PayPal page you should be able to chose as many items you want to purchase.

JP

cbass94

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, 2011 JSW
I understand. Thanks for the clarification. Paypal is working now. I ordered 2. How close are we to the 10 needed?

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I believe 3n1 will start shipping on Monday.

So guys get your orders in for a great and very versatile item for your car.

It requires no skills to install, just plug it into the OBD II port. You can even move it from car to car, any car built since 1996 with an OBD II port.

Last edited:

Phred

TDI
2005 Golf
Payment sent!

This looks like a supurb update of the Scantool. I could use the help getting my city driving MPG maxed out.

Thunderstruck

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GTI SE 6M
They are incredibly useful tools for learning how to drive for maximum efficiency. My route to work is always the same, and it's taught me a few ways to wring the most out of the car by changing driving tactics. I calibrated mine with my GPS, and it's totally accurate now. (Although I prefer not to watch it when I'm giving the turbo it's daily workout, it's depressing to see how hammering the car kills mileage.)

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Just did paypal for 1 scangauge! Can't wait to get it! Thanks for this group buy oppurtunity on a great item!

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Hmm...this does work on A3s. I just might have to get one too... :)

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Works on any OBD II socket equipped vehicle from 1996 to now.

tango_28

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 JSW(sold 2011) , 2009 JSW RIP 1-5-2013, 2011 JSW
Did you guys get 10 buyers yet? I'm thinking about getting one, but I going on vacaton in a couple days.

BleachedBora

TDI
It goes through June 21st, so there might be a lot more than 10 buyers... :)

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Actually they are alreeady being shipped out as of today, Monday 04/07

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
I purchased/ordered first thing yesterday morning. In the afternoon, I recieved notification of shipment. Assuming the seller is following the 10 minium for the group buy, I conclude 2 things: 1. There are greater than 10 purchases as they are shipping. and 2. Not all buyers are publicly stating their purchase on forum. My suggestion is, and though you have until the 21st and want in on this group buy, don't wait! They are shipping.

I am looking forward to mine arriving. I may purchase a second depending upon how I like the first. That's why I ordered early. Bob

BeaumontSterl

TDI
2005 VW Beetle
Just ordered one. I have a 2005 Beetle TDI 5 speed and a 1999 Mercedes E300 Turbo diesel. Does anyone know if it would work in the Mercedes?

Thanks

Barry

cbass94

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, 2011 JSW
Question:
BeaumontSterl said:
Does anyone know if it would work in the Mercedes?
Answer:
Jetta_Pilot said:
Works on any OBD II socket equipped vehicle from 1996 to now.
Just for clarification for BeaumontSterl, nearly ALL vehicles built after 1996 are equipped with OBD-II, so yes the Merc will work

loco5

TDI
2006 Jetta and 2010 Golf Wagon
Any idea what the customs charges are at for Canada?

The expedited shipping for Canada would not have any customs charges (since it's shipped from ontario)?

Thanks

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Some one wrote me he had no charges, luck of the draw if yours gets inspected or not.