Aligator comes through!

Justler

Veteran Member
Even on his holiday, the man is dedicated to his customers!

I just wanted to thank Aligator for taking the time to write out a program for me during his holiday. Now everything should come together just in time for ImpexFest on Saturday.

All i've got left it to weld up my downpipe, install the R520s after and load his tune!

Thanks a lot man, you're a Grade A guy!

jackbombay

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A4 Jetta
So the Aligator tune is compatible with the RC stsge 5 headlights?

Great service from Aligator here too, everytime I've sent him an e-mail I get a response the next day, except one day though, he wasn't online line, I thought I had forgoten to send the e-mail as I was so accustomed to next day remaps!

jackbombay

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A4 Jetta
40X40 said:
JackBB must be getting a nickle a post or something from Gator....:rolleyes: :D

Bill
Lets see here, Jeff couldn't make a custom tune for me for less than $3,000 dollars or so (travel time, dyno time, lost wages, etc...) while Aligator did it for $350 and was excited to work on a tune that was different.

Am I a happy customer of his? You bet, nobody else could even provide me with the tune I desired, but I guess since it isn't an RC tune I'm supposed to keep it a secret LOL.

Justler

Veteran Member
I'll just say that i'm very happy with the Q-Loader coming, there will be more than 1 tuning option. I hate when any company has basicly a monopoly over anything.

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
jackbombay said:
Lets see here, Jeff couldn't make a custom tune for me for less than $3,000 dollars or so (travel time, dyno time, lost wages, etc...) while Aligator did it for $350 and was excited to work on a tune that was different.

Am I a happy customer of his? You bet, nobody else could even provide me with the tune I desired, but I guess since it isn't an RC tune I'm supposed to keep it a secret LOL.

Here is a clue::rolleyes: is SARCASM. :D is a BIG GRIN. You take the 'chip war' thing way too serious.

Bill