LED tail lights - pics please?

SootHappens

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
I've got some youtube vids of my tails at night.. and to fix the single reverse light, just install an HID bulb! see sig for link

prijken

TDI
'06 Jetta TDI Grey Pkg 2
How about LED's up front

Here is a picture of my wife's Jetta with Audi S6 LED lights. This picture was taken midday in bright sunlight.

prijken

TDI
'06 Jetta TDI Grey Pkg 2
LED's up front

Put these Audi S6 light on my wife's Jetta last month. This was taken in Florida midday with bright sunshine.

kromicacid

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL - Fixed
I have the euroswitch with the rear-fog. Running the wire for the rear fog is pretty simple, just need VCDS (vag-com) to recode everything for it to work.

Last edited:

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Just go to NAPA and pick up their 98db construction back-up beeper...put it under the car and hook it into your reverse lights. This is the first vehicle I have not done that to, but all of this talk is making me want to. I can tell that the beeper saved me from running over many stupid people in parking lots with my trucks.

unitacx

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 golf
donDavide said:
In Md they look fo the smallest thing to pull you over.
They would have to know what to look for, and the specifics of side visibility under DOT regulations are probably beyond the average expert. Remember that some cars meet the standards without discrete lights. In other words, this takes substantial familiarity with a particular model car to spot, especially of the lights look stock.

For the more "European" type conversion, the cop who would want to cite you would fortunately have no idea what xe is looking at. So (again, fortunately), xe would be citing people running faux HID-blue lights instead.