www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums TDIFAQ Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2013 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > General VW Discussion

General VW Discussion This is a place for General VW topics (the company, not your vehicle). General topics about a specific vehicle should be posted in the General TDI Dicussion Forum sections for that vehicle platform. A4, A3 & B4, B5, etc.

Old May 16th, 2006, 07:47   #1
Jdean

Question hard to start in cold weather 2000 Beetle

Hello I hav a 2000 Beetle standard trans. I have been having problem starting my car in weather below 60 F since I bought my car in 03 it just does not want to start in cold weather witch 60 isn't that cold. I have checked the glow plugs glow plugs are good. I checked the glow plug relay that is good. I had the timing belt changed recently about 10,000 miles ago and had the fuel pump/injector pump replaced at the same time. I am at the point where I don't know what else to do and the dealership always says it is the fuel pump. So if anybody can help me I would be greatly appreciative.
Jdean is offline   Reply With Quote