any upcoming GTG's in the Vancouver BC area?

glitdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Tdi asv motor in a mk3 golf, om642 in a wk jeep
I was thinking about getting a bunch of tdi'ers together for a bbq and cruise to a local vw spring meet in march. Other than that being the winter months your pretty much sol.
I meet up with a couple of tdi'ers and other vw nuts on Wednesday nights if you are really itching for a meet. If you want to know about the wed night meets just respond to this and I will tell you a little more. Other than that I will post a meet up in the next couple of months when I have a few more details.

Ghastly

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Sedan, 2009 Jetta Wagon
Thanks for the invite, but I think I'll wait for a bigger group. I'd feel a bit awkward if I imposed myself on your small group. Cheers, hope to see you soon!

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
It's been a few months since the last one but hopefully we'll be starting up our regular monthly GTG in Abbotsford. There's been a bit of a break due to the cold weather and then the Christmas season but we should be starting it up now that the weather seems to be a bit milder.

Keep an eye out in this section for an update.

Zedbra

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
i will be awaiting the news, as well. my blue smoker is out of winter hibernation and ready to head east!

Steve99

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Golf TDI, 04 R32
There are weekly VW meets all around town, but they aren't TDI specific and the attendance varies quite a bit. New people are always welcome.
Check out dubberz.com for more info.

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Check out dubberz.com for more info.[/QUOTE]

Ya right,you will find a bunch of morons there :eek:. And the Mods are the same there too.

glitdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Tdi asv motor in a mk3 golf, om642 in a wk jeep
Check out dubberz.com for more info.
Ya right,you will find a bunch of morons there :eek:. And the Mods are the same there too.[/QUOTE]
Also they don't have a bbq, or pot luck...
I come to the gtg for the food.... :rolleyes:

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malone Tuning
I look forward to it too :) I miss the BBQ and Harald's sausages.
I wanted to say that but I thought someone might misinterpret it. :rolleyes:\\
.....................................................................................................
Oh My God you two are making me blush now :eek:,The sausage sure are good and at the next meet i will get more. But i will also bring some Hot Dogs....well not really Hot Dogs just some really Cute Dog's as you guys already know Jack,but we have a second dog and his name is Sam.

Hope to see ya all at the next GTG.

Oh and Joseph when i says Mods i did not mean Modification, i meant Moderators.

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Vendor , w/Business number
Looking forward to the warmer weather and Harald's Sausages - no rude comments about that statement :) And looking foward to meeting Sam.

When would you like to see the GTG's start up again? (what month)

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
We are in - we will also have 2 guest from the UK with us. Both of Jose's brothers are going to be here for wife break :)

Looking forward to it.
Oh man! Those Brits may have a rep for being stuck up and snooty, and having horrendous teeth, but they've got my vote for the best holiday ever!! We need to instigate "Wife Break" in N.America and NOW!! Imagine how many marriages could be saved if there was such a thing!! ;)

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
I'll try and be there. Would be nice to meet some other enthusiasts!

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Vendor , w/Business number
Oh man! Those Brits may have a rep for being stuck up and snooty, and having horrendous teeth, but they've got my vote for the best holiday ever!! We need to instigate "Wife Break" in N.America and NOW!! Imagine how many marriages could be saved if there was such a thing!! ;)
Wife Break - I think Husband Break would be a better title - now that would save marriages. (this reminds me of the show - "The week the wife's left")

Ed - you forgot that the Brits have the best sense of humour - Monty Phython and all that :)

Last edited: