2001 Golf GL TDI

RED

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 TDI 4dr GOLF 6sp MAN
I did an inquiry about A GL TDI Golf and this was the responce. Don't know axactly where he is but at 3% over invoice looks good to me.

Thank you for your inquiry and consideration of the 2001 Volkswagen Golf GL TDI. The vehicle described in your inquiry remains in stock. I would be pleased to guide you through an efficient, professional purchase experience.

The strong demand for these models in the current local market does afford a marginal profit above dealer invoice for this vehicle. I am authorized to offer a discount to internet customers. In fact, I am willing to sell this car at a modest 3% over my invoice cost. That is a fair and competetive internet price for the 2001 Volkswagen Golf GL TDI.

Let me know what additional information I can provide to you regarding this matter. I would be interested in meeting with you to tour and drive the car at your convenience. I look forward to demonstrating the abundance of features and the build quality which make this one of the best cars on the market today.

I can be reached directly at 972-659-4058 or by responding to this email.

I appreciate your time.

Frank Heinz
Metro Volkswagen
972-659-4058 (12-9PM Direct)