Read: THIS SECTION IS **NOT** FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT TDIs!!!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Global epidemics such as rampant stupidity?

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
NosmoKing said:
Its amazing. As soon as I post on a thread, it is ruined.
Not to be facetious, but doesn't that say anything to you?

NosmoKing

Self-Exiled SPV, banned
TDI
2009 Jetta
VeeDubTDI said:
Global epidemics such as rampant stupidity?
That's amazing how intolerant you of all people are being. I stand up for stupid people everywhere. Stupidity isn't a choice, its hereditary. Can't you see how ridiculous this is?:) Comon just stop. There are people who are my friends here. If you don't like me, please just ignore me - please!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
NosmoKing said:
That's amazing how intolerant you of all people are being. I stand up for stupid people everywhere. Stupidity isn't a choice, its hereditary. Can't you see how ridiculous this is?:) Comon just stop. There are people who are my friends here. If you don't like me, please just ignore me - please!
LOL, gay joke. Well played, sir. I'm sure you've just won over the affection of all of your new friends here! :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
As for being intolerant, that's hardly the case... I'm an advocate for education! I simply provided an answer to your question of what could possibly be more important than not posting about TDIs in this section. ;)

Unfortunately, you seem to have some sort of superiority complex that causes you to think that you are the solution to all of life's little problems. Sorry bud, Homer Simpson says otherwise... that's Alcohol. ;)

NosmoKing

Self-Exiled SPV, banned
TDI
2009 Jetta
That was the late 60's was pedophilia popular on childrens' cartoons THEN?

Why don't we get baqck to the thread?

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
NosmoKing said:
That was the late 60's was pedophilia popular on childrens' cartoons THEN?

Why don't we get baqck to the thread?
what thread? you have already destroyed it.... :rolleyes:

darkscout

Grammar Scout
TDI
2003 Golf
burpod said:
what thread? you have already destroyed it.... :rolleyes:
Or brought it back from the dead.

Timeline of Posts.

08-23-06 04:36 PM
03-01-07 11:01 PM
01-02-09 06:31 AM

Almost 2 complete years dead and brought back with a random an off topic (even for this thread) post.

NosmoKing

Self-Exiled SPV, banned
TDI
2009 Jetta
Well I hope they are more tolerant than that? Don't you?:)

VeeDubTDI said:
LOL, gay joke. Well played, sir. I'm sure you've just won over the affection of all of your new friends here! :)

KROUT

persona non grata
I have a sugestion for new members. I think you should have to have 25 to 50 post before you can post something in the for sale forums. The duramax forum does this and it works to weed out the people joining just to sell stuff. I also think if they register as a vendor they should not have to wait to post in the for sale section.
I think this will help weed out some spamers and people only here to make a sale with out registering as a vendor.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Good and bad about that, Krout. Yes, we get folks here that come on here just to sell stuff and don't contribute. But then what about the guy that just totaled his car and wants to get rid of it cheap? That could be a benefit to the community, or at least a few people. If someone came on here parting out their NB with a right headlight as pretty as the one in the left of my Beetle and at a good price, I sure would appreciate that. :)

So as usual, it's a conundrum for me, trying to find the balance. I think the rules are written that if someone has just one thing to sell, one time (like parting out a car) fine, let it go. If they are a dealer and will be selling stuff regularly (like some that just posted) they need to register.

But your comment is about having then post a certain number of times. This won't stop the spammers because they don't post in the for sale section anyway and I would guess that it would chase away some folks that may have something to benefit the TDI community.

scubacuba

TDI
2005, new VW bettle
scubacuba"s last word

OK, I get it this is odiously not the site for a newbie. I will look for answers to my questions else ware. That’s too bad. This is SCUBACUBA’s last comet. Have a nice life.

KROUT

persona non grata
scubacuba said:
OK, I get it this is odiously not the site for a newbie. I will look for answers to my questions else ware. That’s too bad. This is SCUBACUBA’s last comet. Have a nice life.
bye bye now:rolleyes:

Carl Ulli

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon TDI (My Daughter's now); 2012 Highline Jetta TDI; 2012 Golf Wagon
Ok, I'm one of those newbies. I have tried to do my first post into the right category. I wanted to add a photo from my hard drive and lost the post. If I were to try again, can I start the post and add the next part of it in an edit?

hummelmike

TDI
1997 jetta tdi, 2000 Golf tdi
This is a great sight, but why doesn't it have a wheel and tire section only? Or am I missing something. Thanks again