Determining if Phase 2 has been done

roni024

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG
My 2015 Passat went to the dealership a couple weeks ago for non-Dieselgate repairs. It was at the dealer for a week since they had to order parts for it. I bought the car used with Phase 1 already completed. Since getting it back from the shop, the car seems sluggish and anemic. Granted, it's been cold in my area and these TDIs do not "love" cold weather.

I'm wondering if, for some reason, the dealership performed Phase 2 without my knowledge, since it was at their shop and I had been given a loaner. I performed an auto-scan before it went in for repairs, and am wondering if there is any way to tell from that if Phase 2 has been done. I searched the VIN on VWs site, and it says Phase 2 has not been done, but it's possible they just didn't log it.

TL;DR: Is there a way (VCDS or otherwise) to tell if a car has had Phase 2 completed besides going into VW's site?

Radek

TDI
2015 Passat SEL
Check the sticker under the hood , I'm not sure if it'll say which phase was done, mine is sluggish after phase 2, weather doesn't really matter

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk