A6 and Q5 all-season Tires

2014 A6

TDI
2014 Audi A6 3.0
What have you guys been using? What would you recommend and what would you not recommend?
On our A6 I installed a set of Continental Extreme Contact DWS and had decent luck on tread life. I’m at about 45k miles and am due soon for another set. Contemplating these or the Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+. Anyone ever had both of these?
What about the Q5 owners? What is a decent all season and what kind of tread life are you seeing?

delmd92

TDI
2014 A6, 2014 Q5
My used '14 had P7's on when I bought it. Loved the set for my Passat but these wore out very quickly and I drive relatively sedate. Just installed Michelin Primacy and the ride is less harsh and handling fine for my driving style. Not yet 10k on them but they look new. Also have a Q5 and they have the Pirelli Scorpion Verde something or other and they are nice, seem to be holding up well. The 5 came with winters and these were much better for the snow. Probably not needed in STL though. I would stay off the roads if there was snow there. Definitely the safest option.

j2112morris

TDI
2014 Audi Q5 Premium Plus TDI (sold)
I'm rolling on Goodyear Assurance Weatherready. I have about 30K miles on them and seem hardly worn. I drive "spiritedly." I hope this helps.

Drive safe.

PhunkFX

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi Q5 TDI S-Line, 2005.5 Jetta TDI (BRM) 6MT (02Q)