18" Replacement Wheel Needed for 2011 A3 TDI

thumpin_250x

TDI
2010 VW Jetta, 2011 Audi A3
So on the way home from work Wednesday night I busted a tire on my A3 TDI that I plan on selling back. After some thought I decided to replace all four tires with the cheapest set Pep Boys would sell me due to the fact that I commute long distances for work and need the car until I can find a replacement (the current tires were worn out). At this point I am still waiting for my offer letter, so no end is in sight.
As I'm setting in Pep Boys waiting for them to finish when the mechanic comes to the waiting room and says "man, you really hit something hard!" and shows me the wheel which is cracked in three places! So now I am in need of a new wheel as soon as possible and thought this may be a good source for a replacement. Any takers (or sellers)? If not, can someone point me to a good source for replacement? Also, what other models may be compatible, if say I can find a junk yard part?

Ray102386

TDI
2012 VW Jetta Sedan, 2013 VW Jetta Premium, 2013 VW Toureg TDi Sport
I have a set of GTI wheels. 2 still brand new in the box. They were for the Jetta that goes back 2/22. I have no need for them now.

thumpin_250x

TDI
2010 VW Jetta, 2011 Audi A3
FYI I posted in this section thinking maybe someone had one they were turning in soon and would be willing to part with one wheel and drive in with the spare on...