98 Jetta TDI Thompson Ohio

HODEDO51

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI / white
I have a 1998 Jetta TDI manual with 314,000. Body a complete rusty mess, but the engine is A1. Delvac every 10,000 with Gulf Coast Bypass religiously. Runs like a TOP. Freeway cruise is dreamy.....In the city, rather ornery. Used it for work on freeway cruise for a lot of years. Still has original clutch, if that's any indication of freeway miles involved!
You won't need to haul it, as it's still cranking out the fumes on its own!
Almost new tires. No mods, other than chip tuning. Lots of new front end suspension parts, as well as CAT.
NEVER raced or abused, as I am a 64 year old salesman, who is getting tired of crawling under cars. One prerequisite to purchase: you MUST give her a good home, and you MUST stay in touch, because I want to know how far this engine goes!
Almost ready for it's 5th (I think) timing belt change, and I would be happy to do the labor, if you buy the parts. I did the other 4 without issue, so that makes me "certified".
If the engine blows up soon after you buy it, you get a complete refund, but that is NOT going to happen. It's just too bulletproof! :D
Let me know your offer. I will consider all.