Still searching for a 01-03 tdi,5 spd wagon. Anybody willing to sell??

03tdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 vw jetta wagon TDI
03 manual wagon with low'ish kms

Please view this ad:

Volkswagen Jetta wagon tdi ,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*5,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg
I cannot believe i missed this .... i have been searching vw tdi and simply because i didnt type in "volkswagen" it didnt show up. It has 140 views already... not looking good . I messaged him asking to come tomorrow with cash (wish me luck hell let me come ), if not i also found a 2004 with a 5spd same km for 4300$$.....

I also found a 2004 jetta wagon with a automatic but it only has 80k!!!! All original parts. Id even consider that and do a 5apd swap . She wants 6k$

03tdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 vw jetta wagon TDI
Ok guys need some guidance FAST.
This guy with the 03 "unicorn" with cloth interior is stuck on 5k As is nothing included just the keys and drive off.

This other couple wanta 4300 for there 2004 with the gls package, leather seats, etc only has 6k more at 278000. Comes with very nice all seasons on aluminums, as well as winter tires that are new on aluminums. Comes safety and etested as well. I think thats a fair bang for buck but has some light rust spots starting as downside.

What are the downsides to the bew. I heard there was a glow plug recall, something about the fuel system being alot more if it fails being the pd rather than the VE -engine pump. Anything else. ??enlighten me quick as im going in 1 hour tk see the 5k alh model i might pay full if its worth it in long run. Ive seen bew with high mileage too so help me out with decision making boys and gals

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
Might be too late, but the BEW's are not as bad as the internet makes them out to be. Some did have cam issues. Worst case, you put a new cam in at the next TB change. Its only a few hundred for the cam and not much extra labour if its done at the same time as the timing belt, which is due soon anyway. The BEW sounded like a better deal.

03tdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 vw jetta wagon TDI
Last question . Thanks for the reply wingnut. The injectors on the bew. Seam very steap $$ ... like 2100 from kerma tdi with the pump and injectors. Or almost 800 each from stealer. Are those a common issue i like the 2004 deal alot more i just dont want to set myself up for failure