Alh engine code
45-50 mpg
Very, very well maintained.
Owned by a TDI enthusiast.
215,xxx Adult driven Highway miles.
Clean, heated leather interior.
Never smoked in.
No stains or weird smells
All stock, no tuners, no big injectors, nothing stupid ever done to this car.
No surprises.
No issues when starting, warm or cold outside. No excessive smoke on start up. Does not burn oil.
Shell Rotella T full synthetic and mobile 1 gear lube always. Oil changed 5-7000 miles, Mann filters.
I'm not a car flipper, Ive owned this car for 5 years and bought it from a close friend who also commuted with it for 3 years before that. I'm only selling it because I took a job in town and do not need 2 commuter cars any more.
Lots of parts replaced within the last few years.
New battery within the last 3 years- Interstate- installed the largest that I could fit in the stock location
Timing belt
All new Zimmerman rotors and ceramic pads
Master cylinder and booster
Heads gasket and arp head studs
Oil cooler o-rings
Glowplugs/harness
Ebrake cables
Lower Ball joints control bushings and a 4 wheel alignment by Safranskis.
2 new fenders
Fixed rust on rockers-coming back a little- only surface though
Shift cables cleaned/ lubed
Shift tower bearing set
.621 gear set in 5th
Good winter forces on Avus wheels
Trailer hitch was installed 8 years ago to pull a small utility trailer.
Also has the Panzer skid plate kit installed.
Only mechanical issue is the a/c is intermittently working- haven't looked into it.
The check engine light is on due to the egr delete. I have VAGCOM and can verify that for you.
There is also a few dents on the right rear quarter panel- not terrible, but they are there. The rear bumper has some scratches on it as well.
Over all the exterior is presentable, but it's not a show car. Washed and waxed regularly.
And the carpet has been removed from the trunk due to a gas can that tipped over, couldn't get rid if the smell.
The car is lifted 2" front and rear. Can very easily be removed if wanted. I found it went through snow better lifted. The suspension is tight and the car is very good handling even with the lift.
Perfect car to sit on the interstate at 75 with the 5th gear set changed.
All parts purchased through Aaron at Bora Parts or ID parts- no junk parts.
Very Reliable ALH TDI, never left me stranded and has always delivered consistently between 45 and 50 mpg.
NO trades
Cash only
Come take it for a ride, check it out and make me a realistic offer.
Asking $5250, But cash talks
Here is a link to my craigslist advert.
https://sheboygan.craigslist.org/cto/d/2002-volkswagen-jetta-tdi-5spd/6697179170.html

Last edited: