New to the tdi world few questions and CEL help

Shortygti20

TDI
Ahu mk2, mk3 AAZ , 03 Jetta TDI
Hey just picked up my 03 Jetta yesterday had low power on the ride home than three the CEL got 2 codes when scanned with vagcom and also no power locks working at all with the door switch or key fib gotta lock manually but it I hit the lock button on the key fob it engages the alarm but dosent lock anything
Codes I have are can’t get pictures to load but this is what vagcom shows

18057-power train databus
P1649-35-10 missing message from ABS controller intermittent
But I can acces the abs module or controller on vag com for it to tell me it has a bad left front wheel speed sensor

17964-charge pressure control
P1556-35-10 Negative deviation- intermittent

I’d appreciate all advice and help to fix these problems ew to the tdi’s so I’d appreciate helpful answer an no wise ass responses would be great thank you

Last edited:

STDOUBT

Veteran Member
TDI
dos jettas

Shortygti20

TDI
Stock turbo and I’m gonna check the actuator in the morning just not sure how to check the n75 with vagcom to see if that’s possibly the problem

STDOUBT

Veteran Member
TDI
dos jettas
Tip: Use google or bing to search this site as the built in search function is older than the internet.
Example: tdiclub vcds N75
...as your search terms

Shortygti20

TDI
Any suggestion on the power locks not working at all not with the door switch or the key fib but alarm dose arm with the remote trunk will pop with door switch but gas door won’t

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
If you double tap the fob open, then click lock, if they the lock it could be door sensors, if not it could be someones been in the doors and not connected the hardware to the lock properly.

wonneber

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagon,2003 Jetta 261K Sold but not forgotten
Any suggestion on the power locks not working at all not with the door switch or the key fib but alarm dose arm with the remote trunk will pop with door switch but gas door won’t
Check fuses 14,38,111,144, and breaker 37.
37 is under the dash.

The wires running through the door jam boot have been known to fray & break.

Did you do a full scan on the car?