92 EcoDiesel 396,000 miles $1500

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
Sold. Deleted.

Last edited:

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
There is no rust on any part of the car except for a pea-sized circle under the passenger side of the bottom corner of the windshield.

The strut towers are in good shape as are the other weight bearing parts of the car. There is no floor rust at all. The car has never been exposed to salt, either natural from the beach or road salt because in Alabama there are no salt trucks. (Everyone just stays home that day till it melts the next afternoon) The car has been garage kept and has enjoyed a 2 mile residential neighborhood drive to warm-up before it goes on a main roadway at highway speeds. I think this has helped the longevity by not stressing the engine until it's warm.

I'll post pics when I'm able to get over and take pictures of the car. I was going to do it last night after I finished cleaning the car but it was too dark to get good pics.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
SOLD.
Sorry for not posting pics. I took some today when Dad came by the dealership. He called telling me that he had someone answer an ad he posted and the first person who looked at it bought it.

Thanks for those who expressed an interest.

Jerry

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
He's got mom's 2000 Jetta TDI to use as his daily driver.
She's got a new 2006 Package 2, Platnium/Grey Jetta TDI that arrived 3 days ago.
The guy who bought it from him drives 80 miles a day just going to and from work so it's going to be a welcomed change from the rather large truck he's been driving.