For Sale: 2002 VW Jetta GLS TDi - Current inspection + Upgrades - $5000 OBO

inline

TDI
2002 Jetta Tdi GLS, Silver
For Sale: 2002 VW Jetta GLS TDi - Current inspection + Upgrades - Pennsylvania

I'm selling my 2002 Jetta GLS TDi...part of me doesn't want to, but honestly I just don't drive it much anymore and paying insurance for it just doesn't make sense as it's a third car we don't use often these days.
Since the car is in good running condition and has some upgrades, I'm looking for $5000 or Best Offer.
Here are the details:
Cars.com ad here: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/776818655/overview/
Located in New Hope, PA 18938.
Car has current (June 2019) inspection and is in good running condition with no CEL (check engine light) or any other warning lights/sounds/etc.
2002 VW Jetta GLS TDi with cold weather package (heated seats and mirrors).
213,300 miles.
European Fuel Injectors (Bosio Power Plus 520) installed along with Malone tuning (Stage 2) and a VW VR6 clutch. Also has a powered iPhone doc that is hooked up to the factory radio.
Issues I'm aware of:
1. There is some paint bubbling on the front passenger fender (likely rust underneath, but it's not that bad honestly). I think it's a common issue.
2. Some of the door locks (not drivers side), have power issues with the remote (common issue and fixable by re-soldering the connections).
3. Headliner in the back is bit loose.
4. Factory radio can't tune in radio stations (I've tried replacing the amplified antenna mount but it didn't fix it.) It does work fine to broadcast the iPhone that's hooked up, so it's a radio section issue vs a sound issue.
Major Maintenance Items (Current Mileage is 213,300 miles):
Replaced Alternator at 209,000
Replaced Brakes and Tires at 193,000
Replaced Timing Belt at 167,652
Replaced Front Struts and Mounts at 171,000
Cleaned intake and Power Plus 520 injectors installed at 172,000
New computer module at 130,000

Last edited: