FS:2001 Jetta Wagon 5 speed TDI

Wannabridin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta Wagon, 5-spd, Desert Beige
I don't know why that's odd, it's not something that I've thought about since I bought it. The swap was done correctly and completely, you'd never guess it was a gas car w/o knowing it. Title is clean and fully insurable in TX, which is all I cared about.

Steve Glover knows the car well and had read about it on here before I even bought it. Upon initial inspection after purchase, he was surprised by the level of detail that went into the swap. So my confidence was 100% in the job, ergo it moved to the back of my mind.

But yes, to all the others interested should the deal fall though (highly unlikely at this point), it is a rebuild title. It's a 2001 automatic gas wagon body w/ a '99.5 5-speed diesel sedan swapped in. EVERYTHING diesel specific was swapped over and done by a talented mechanic a few years before I bought it. Over 100K miles on the swap and nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever went wrong.

Wannabridin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta Wagon, 5-spd, Desert Beige
Never updated this, but it sold last week. Thanks Sarah! She drove it all the way back up to Oregon from Dallas and had no problems other than a cracked windshield and headlight lens. Glad it went to a good home

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Never updated this, but it sold last week. Thanks Sarah! She drove it all the way back up to Oregon from Dallas and had no problems other than a cracked windshield and headlight lens. Glad it went to a good home
Sarah sounds like she has good taste in cars!