TDIFest 2011 Registration

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
TDIFest 2011 registration is now up and running. (www.tdiclub.com/tdifest)

Information you should know....
-Early registration ($25) will last until June 21, then revert to full price of $35. Please plan accordingly.
-A "companion" registration is available for $15. A companion is defined as family, boyfriend/girlfriend. Period. If you are a club member, you must pay full registration price. Companion will get nametag, T shirt, and admittance to the pig roast. Pretty good deal. Companion MAY NOT enter a car in the show n shine. That requires a full registration.
-Pig roast. NO ONE eats for free. Only those with full or companion registrations will be allowed to go through the line. This includes kids. Please plan for this. Cutoff date for pig roast registration is noted on the registration site. We probably won't be able to accomodate last minute registrants due to finite amount of prepared food.
-Banquet. For those with special food need, please let me know. I can arrange accomodations if they aren't extensive.
-Vendors. You are not being charged anything extra to be at TDIFest 2011. However, all members of your party involved with sales must pay full registration. Family members not selling qualify for companion registration. Vendor is responsible for any hotel charges for unusual needs.

WE HAVE EXCEEDED THE T SHIRT ORDER, SO NO GUARANTEED T SHIRT AFTER 8/16. SORRY.

Last edited:

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Did you just register for the '08 fest during a 'senior moment'?

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Just so others know what is going on. CinciTDI folks and selected others are my beta testers for bugs.

Fred is working on one late identified glitch, and will post the link in post 1 when the link is ready.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Is there a reason why there is no Pay Pal? Also why not make the check out to TDIClub LTD?:confused:

Will there guess speakers and how to and so on?

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Registered (finally). I've had hotel reservations for what seems like months. I did the hotel reservations early because I wanted a king size bed. I made my reservation too late to get one last year in Portland. I'll be in Lexington Friday night through Sunday night. The week before and after, we'll be with family in Cincinnati (the first time "home" in almost 5 years). See y'all there!

Have Fun!

Don

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
You have to go through the entire registration process and the payment options come up at the end
I'm just pointing it out,that nowhere on the front page that you can use Pay Pal all you see pay by check.

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
I'm just pointing it out,that nowhere on the front page that you can use Pay Pal all you see pay by check.
Thanks, I understand the comment now, I updated the text that shows on the front page. Its actually the same text we have used for years, you should have had the same complaint every year :D

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Just a reminder: PayPal fees are assessed the 'seller', in this case the club. More money is received by the club, for support of the club, by paying using other methods.
This 'skimming' of club funds can be offset by putting a 'donation' or two in your cart before check-out.

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Ok, registered....:D

Damn exchange rate changes, cost me an extra $0.33 over the American rate :eek: LOL

:p:p

MrVermin

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey

RichC

Veteran Member
TDI
Others: 82 MB 300D Turbodiesel & 2010 BMW X5 35D
Just a reminder: PayPal fees are assessed the 'seller', in this case the club. More money is received by the club, for support of the club, by paying using other methods.
This 'skimming' of club funds can be offset by putting a 'donation' or two in your cart before check-out.
Appreciate the hint ... with the number registered so far, 'skimming' has nicked almost $100 in Paypal fees ... not that we're begging for donations or anything ... just so all know we're doing our part to keep the cost down and definitely appreciate those who kick in the addition donation if it can be afforded.