TDIFest 2009 Registration!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Folks, registration is ready to go. We're going to have a kiosk setup at Impex Fest this Saturday (tomorrow) for those of you who wish to register early and take advantage of our discounted "early bird" rates.

If all goes well at Impex, we will open up the online registration to everyone else on Monday. Don't worry, the "early bird" special will still be available for a period of time before the regular rate goes into effect.

Stay tuned to this thread for information, instructions, and special offers. :cool:

Last edited:

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
VeeDubTDI and I are both very excited about this. All the hard work is starting to pay off. However I am sure there is lots more to come.

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Final tweaks have been made to the registration page to clean it up and get it ready for the roll out on Monday (if testing goes well this weekend).

Hopefully everyone is biting their nails in anticipation!

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
We are currently having some issues I need to work out with paypal. Everyone that has registered under the testing phase 'should' be okay. We are going to delay opening up registration to everyone until I can get this cleared up.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Thanks to all of the people who registered at Impex Fest! It was nice to have a group of people willing to test the system out early to look for any errors.

As I expected, we found a couple errors. The most annoying thing that we came across is sometimes when you get ready to check out and you proceed to Paypal, the system will empty your shopping cart. You have to go back in and add your items again and then it will work. It's a bit of an annoyance, and we can't figure out why it's happening. So... if it happens to you, I'm sorry... just click on the things you want to buy, and continue with your order.

Once Fred gives us the final thumbs up, we will make the registration link public and everyone may register! :cool:

Last edited:

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
airwolf said:
We are currently having some issues I need to work out with paypal. Everyone that has registered under the testing phase 'should' be okay. We are going to delay opening up registration to everyone until I can get this cleared up.
In. Paypal must be happy, 'cause it cleared. ;)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Well, they're still not happy about a few things. Hopefully things will be worked out in a few days.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
As soon as paypal stops sucking. :( Hopefully they'll clear up their mess first thing on Monday.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Check back tomorrow morning... you'll see it. :)

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Alchemist said:
At the risk of appearing even dopier than I really am, could some kind soul point a dazed and confused seeker towards the registration page?
It is not public yet. There will be links all over the forum once it becomes 'active'. Which should be by tomorrow. ;)

rme

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta
We're In

Checks in the mail....two of us are in.....(mailed 5/18/09-Ft Stewart Ga)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Woohoo! I just added you to the Who's Registered thread. :cool:

Let me know how many nights you've reserved your room for so that I can add you to the list in the hotel thread.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Reminder!

Just a reminder that Sunday is the last day to get the discounted early-bird Fest registration price! :)

We have 49 registrations so far... take advantage of the opportunity to save some $$$ by registering now!

PM me if you have questions.