Passat B4 TDI - Upgrade from stock to VR6 calipers?

TDI Danny

TDI
1997 Passat 1.9TDI
What I have: 97' Passat B4 TDI that has stock 256mmx20mm rotors and ICS 15" wheels and stock suspension.

What I want: 280mmx22mm rotors and calipers and carriers that work with stock TDI suspension
(note: I don't want to be replacing to a 5 lug if I don't have to as I have $1000+ invested in 15" 4x100 wheels and tires, as well as tie rods).

What i need: Please list all components that I will need to work with the 4x100 lug pattern and stock suspension of a TDI. Ideally, I just want to invest in rotors, calipers and their Carriers if possible. If not possible list what else I need (i.e. vr6 parts, only what is necessary and won't cause problems)
(note: none of the junk yards have Corrados either)

What i am considering: VR6 calipers with 4x100 rotors(obviosuly 280x22) (if compatible or Corrado G60 calipers but unsure where to locate
(note: I am having trouble locating calipers that will work with 280mmx22mm rotors and the carriers that are straight bolt in)

Please be specific and link any parts online (new/re-manufactured) , ask questions if you need any more info from me.

ToddA1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'96 B4V, '97 B4 (sold), '97 Jetta (scrapped)
Calipers, carriers and pads from a ‘94 VR6 car
Rotors from a G60 Corrado.

Done.

-Todd