Kerma TDI

displaypack

TDI
2000 jetta tornado red
i ordered new nozzels more than a week ago and have yet to recieve them. i have had very little reponse from him and now he is really not sure when i will be able to get them. Does he always opperate like this. Any ideas what to do? I am ticked

thanks

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Charlie(Kerma) is a great Guy, selling an Excellent product!! I don't know what the problem is, he does have to receive his stock from Italy.
My suggestion to you is to take this up with him and not in an open Forum...... Patience is a Virtue!

pepper10

Veteran Member
TDI
:)2002 A4 TDI , 2006 A5:)
Not to worry. You will not get tricked by Kerma. He is part of the furniture on this forum. My bet is he's waiting for a shipment from Italy. The set I ordered from him took ~10 days to ship... I love them though..

jaydhall

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE, 1999 NB, 1999.5 Jetta GLS, 2004 Jetta
He is good. Do not worry. I just emailed him over the weekend and he replied. I am sure he will get back to you! This one is the real deal.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
I had a problem when I ordered my PP502's from Charlie (KERMA) but it turned out that they were held up by the dumba$$es in Canada Customs because there was "insufficient information in the description of the parts". When I called Charlie about it, he said he'd be glad to send me another set of nozzles and then I could just refuse the delivery and they'd be sent back to him, which is what I did. At first, when we couldn't find the package, he was willing to send out a second set free of charge until the first one's either showed up and I sent them back or they got returned to him. He's definitely a good person to deal with and is very straight-up with his dealings. If there's a problem I'm sure he'll get it straightened out with you. On a side note, the nozzles are definitely worth the wait!

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Furniture, eh? I guess that's one way to look at it.

PP520 are back-ordered right now. Maybe another couple weeks before we see more from the factory, guess they can't make them fast enough for you guys. THey are just coming off their August vacation (the whole month, it's a European thing) so don't feel bad there are some guys been waiting a couple months now. I think the current record is held by a guy named Randy- he patiently waited 4 months for his PP520 nozzles.

If you get tired of waiting, it is never a problem to change to something that is ready to ship or cancel your order, just call or e-mail and consider it done.