Mercedes-Benz Diesel Forum

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you Mercedes fans know that I just started a Mercedes diesel forum with BKmetz and mickey. It's located at www.mb-diesel-cars.com

Stop by and check it out. It's still in the works right now, so I'm still making changes here and there. I'll be adding a CDI forum shortly.

-Lawson

BlueBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
NB, 2000, Bright Blue & Yellow, Things & Wings rolling advertisement
Calling all Fred's members with Mercedes interests. Go over and support VeeDubTDI's new site. Even VW purists can get a sensory buzz from the V-6 diesel folks who drive MB's. Give it a try.

-Tim

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Actually Tim, they're inline engines.
Even better!

-Lawson

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
MB "V6" diesels....

Brian, 85 300D-T
617.95 I5 guy myself

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I started this one because I haven't seen any other forums for Mercedes diesels. You question is like asking Fred how many VW forums we need.

DSLPWR

Veteran Member
Why am I thinking BMW diesel forums are in demand about as much as 5 1/4" floppy disks?

I didn't say it was right, I'm just saying there's not much demand. Of course, when diesel becomes fashionable, I'm certain BMW will be there. As will Mercedes, Audi, and VW. And of course, VW will tout they've been the smart people's choice forever...

DSLPWR

Fimum Fit

Veteran Member
BMW has had an excellent line of Diesels in Europe for almost 20 years. Meanwhile, there is a supposedly near mint (only 200,000 miles) '85 524 TD being auctioned on EBay right now -- located in Harrisonburg, VA -- I may have to stop at the credit union on the way home this afternoon and see what they'll let me do.