GTC1549VZ fitting on 8ventile manifold

Yucca

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH 388bhp, Polo 6R 2.0TDI CR GTC1752VZ
Do you have GTC1549VC with or without integrated exhaust manifold?

eazydaz

TDI
1.9tdi ALH
I dont have yet, I buy when I will know which combination will be good, engine is ARL a I want setup with same turbo location(down mount)

Last edited:

jhax

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat B4V, ALH engine out of a 2002 Jetta, some IE Rods and ASV Pistons. Nothing drivable yet though
Based on this photo of an ARL head. The only thing you can do is to use the exhaust manifold from an AHU and have an adapter made. If you can, email Matt Whitbread (do not message him on here). I know he has an adapter already made for this turbo and exhaust manifold. I do not know if he will ship but you can try. If you cannot find Whitbread's email address, private message me on here and I will send it to you.

Cheers,
Justin.

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
I have a GTC1549VZ turbo mounted on a stock 1Z manifold using an adapter Matt Whitbread built about 2 years ago.

Best way to contact Whitbread is by phone or by Gmail. Do not use a p.m. her on the TDIClub - he does not check them at all.

His published phone number below works well. Please note his hours are Eastern time in the U.S.

Whitbread Performance Innovations
-Full TDI maintenance, performance and custom fabrication services. 248-755-8118, 10AM-5PM EST M-F. Please email or call only for business inquiries. PM's are not for business communication.