www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFests 2000 - 2003

TDIFests 2000 - 2003 Discussion from the past TDIFests. Inludes presentations, planning, etc...

Old September 21st, 2001, 10:49   #1
mickey

Default TECH SESSION!!!

We'll leave Park City by 4:30 pm. Meet at the Marriott hotel! If you can't find it, then find Park City at least, and then call my on my cell phone: 435-901-2516.

I'll be there passing out official maps and itineraries. Sorry about the delay, but I've been scrambling all morning trying to figure out how to rescue Greg, whose turbo blew up way down in southern Utah this morning. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

-mickey
Old September 21st, 2001, 10:59   #2
mickey

Default Re: TECH SESSION!!!

ATTN LOCALS! Please plan to be at the Marriott Hotel in Park City at 4:00 pm and lead the charge to Cutrubus motors via I-80 east, then I-84 west through Riverdale and into Ogden, though south to Cutrubus in Layton. (Just for the scenic value.)
There is a 99% chance I'll be there too, but I'm trying to get some loose ends buttoned up. I want to make sure somebody who knows the lay of the land will be around to lead. Maybe one local at the front, and one at the rear.

Thanks! And please RSVP to this thread so I know we're covered.

-mickey